has been a member for 10 years
the game blows. dont waste your money.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2008, 01:39 AM #23
bigblue02_02jw

bigblue02_02jw is a Supporting Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220327400063

In case anybody is interested I'm selling my copy for the 360 so I can upgrade the memory on my PC.

ODYSSEY LEGION #2

Give free food to animals here.

Old stye Pbnation feedback
Old 12-12-2008, 11:33 PM #24
EgoHeadshot17
Back Attack!

games alright on 360. wasnt what i had hoped for but i still play it. once u play some of it, it gets addicting in a way. still is better than the greg hasting video games...
Old 12-12-2008, 11:35 PM #25
EgoHeadshot17
Back Attack!

plus i only paid $2 for it cuz i traded in crappy games and got a 10% off at gamestop plus another 15% off with an edge card. lol
Old 12-13-2008, 06:58 AM #26
Strikersforever
Israel, represent

quite the letdown... was really looking forward for this game too... i dont think anyone said this yet but EVERY opponent team shoots jt excelerators, no matter what team or what division you are playing in. pretty annoying. and the snap shooting is completely messed up... GHTP was way better in that sense

Powered by Matix
www.matixpaintball.com

*If you're a Jewish baller put this in your sig.*
Old 12-13-2008, 06:45 PM #27
Silencio

Annual Supporting Member
Silencio has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Silencio has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The game is terrible. I felt compelled to find my GHTP, and had more fun with that.

The game play itself made absolutely no sense. When you start with an autococker, why would you go back to a spyder or tippman.

With powerhouse machines like the 360 and PS3, why would the entire crowd have the same reactions to everything. Just a crappy game to capitalize on a market that had some hope for a decent game showing paintball.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:54 PM #28
giantbryant55
SIU Paintball

Has anyone else had any problems with the Al? For some reason all 7 members of the opposing team will go to one side of the field and then flail around like retards. If they all go to the snake then 2 people will stand in the highway and do this flamboyant seizure thing where it looks like they're trapped in an invisible closet and just bounce from wall to wall to wall. 2 or 3 people stand in the snake and do the same seizure dance thing and never shoot at you. The opposing team will always position themselves on the opposite side of a bunker from you, no matter what, even if they place themselves in perfect position to be annihilated by the rest of your team, they will instinctively hide from you and only you. To me this is frustrating because there are no angles on this game. Is this just a ps2 problem that I am having or is anybody else experiencing crappy Al's?
Old 12-25-2008, 06:17 PM #29
FlipFlyBalla

This game was nowhere near what i was expecting. Going from playing greg hasting's 4 year old xbox game to this was pretty disapointing. the graffics are pretty cool but gameplay is terrible. AI is retarted and all they do is charge up the field making games last 30 seconds. paintballs are hard to see and controls are not smooth...

Greg Hasting TP maxd > nppl cp 09
Old 12-26-2008, 04:32 PM #30
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff

Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
my review:
system, for the wii

this is a fun game, i looked at the book to see how to shoot and when it said both the "C" and "Z" button were for shooting, i was thinking WTF? then after i played a few tournies, i looked at the book again and saw the section on "Walking," then i realized that that is what they were for. the guns are pretty screwed up, the NXT shot terrible, some of the BL guns, you have to use the 16 inch barrel for it to shoot straight. takes a long time to load IMO. some tournies are harder then others, it will go easy, easy, hard, easy, easy and so on. i don't have the wii zapper, so i can't tell you how it plays with that. also, you do not run out of paint fast at all. i go through less than a hopper in a lot of games. it does look like there is going to be a lot of gear though. any paintballer should get this.

8/10
Old 12-26-2008, 05:31 PM #31
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
I think this game would be way better on the PC. I find it real hard to aim using the PS2 controller, the mouse would be perfect.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:38 PM #32
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
game suck's.
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Old 12-27-2008, 12:12 AM #33
wakeboard.or_die

wakeboard.or_die owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wakeboard.or_die is for the Gunfight
It's fun just to pick up and play a match or two, and considering i got it for free, i love it.
I think it'd be worth <$30
If it was a 19.99 title i'd give it a solid 8/10
The stats on guns and gear are a little messed up, but thats prolly because some companies paid a little more cash for their stuff to be in the game.
Also, i cant figure out how to get into a woodsball match!!!!
I havent beat the game yet, but even when i go to quickplay, theres no woodsball fields listed.
All in all i like it.
It needs revision though.

Racing Go Kart f/s/t

!@#@!#!Schecter Ultra 3 Guitar!!@#!@#!
Old 12-27-2008, 02:30 AM #34
Sdtension760
SDT

only good thing in the game is the SD Tension d2 team >.>....
Other than that this game SUCKS

Luxe 2.0 Pewter and Brown/Venom Ego10 FS/FT
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post85077593
Old 12-27-2008, 02:55 AM #35
K20Z1TypeS
BUNKER TAG!!!!!!

K20Z1TypeS owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
is it possible to change the colors of guns and stuff like that?
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple
hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.."
Old 12-27-2008, 04:34 AM #36
cj9 11

cj9 11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cj9 11 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
cj9 11 plays in the APPA D5 division
no
Old 12-27-2008, 11:35 AM #37
nbkninja
772baller

nbkninja owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nbkninja supports Pev's Paintball
nbkninja plays in the APPA D4 division
nbkninja supports DLX Technology
the game should of had more work added to it so it would turn out to be a better game!!
Old 12-28-2008, 01:43 AM #38
K20Z1TypeS
BUNKER TAG!!!!!!

K20Z1TypeS owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ahh see thats one thing that upsets me about it is that you can't change the colors on things. and yea the AI is just retarded
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple
hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.."
Old 12-28-2008, 01:54 AM #39
sniper314

sniper314 plays in the PSP
sniper314 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
A dieing game for a dieing league

saving up for greg hastins new game in 09 which is going to be god compared to nppl

Moral
Unifying
Noble
Responsible
Optimistic

Last edited by sniper314 : 12-28-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM #40
JugHeadPBreviews

Here is my review for the XBOX 360.
I recently purchased the game for 44 bucks at gamestop used. I started out as a backplayer because that what I am in real life and on ametur mode. The stats on all of the things are tottally screwed up I mean a CP 48/4500 is heavier that like crappy tank companies 68/4500. I use a 48/4500 in the game and I forgot what company but 3 pods and its done so I just use the Empire Liquid Harness. Well whatever now down to the game. All of the tournaments are easy up to NPPL Jacksonville. In all the tournys before it you can just lane as a backplayer and get at least half of there team out off of the break. I got to NPPL Jacksonville and it was tottally different (I find the team Gangster Paintball hard to beat in NPPL Jacksonville even on Ameatur), laneing is a lot harder and all of the teams go to the snake or just the right side. The one thing I really hate is its extremely hard to hit a running player or just run and gun. Usually when it is a one on one the other guy will run for the flag and it takes me tons of shots to hit him. Also it is impossible to bunker, they don't see you up until you get 5 feet away and they just circle around and your teammate hits them in the back. The games are extremely short and you can pretty much just straf like in halo the whole game and reload and shoot at the same time (if your reloader is above a certain level). The achivements are super easy, you can get an easy 200 300 in the first hour. The game is fun, but don't play it for long or it will make you want to return it, play like an hour and then go to your favorite game. Like someone said early just go back to it and it feels like you start out fresh. Overall I give it a 6 or 7 if you have the cash go out and buy it.
Guerrilla Air 63/3000 HPA Tank

LVP SOUTH
www.youtube.com/jugheadpbreviews