Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2008, 03:49 PM #1
Diarrhea Slurpee

Is Indian Creek still around?

I've been out of paintball for about 3 years now. As luck would have it, an arena is opening within a mile of my house. I have previously owned BKO and a B2K4 and would like to start playing again. Where can I get either a new Freestyle or Promaster?
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM #2
Domc36-1

Domc36-1 donated to help Peyton Trent
Domc36-1 plays in the APPA D5 division
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.ansgear.com/ProductDetail...TYLE&click= 2
Domc36-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:49 PM #3
Diarrhea Slurpee

Holy ****. What happened? The freestyle used to cost $800.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:52 PM #4
Domc36-1

Domc36-1 donated to help Peyton Trent
Domc36-1 plays in the APPA D5 division
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
so did a nerve...and a shocker...and all the 03 and 04 guns
You should probably scoop that up...thats a boss price I found lol
Domc36-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:19 PM #5
Diarrhea Slurpee

For a $150.00 I'll definitely buy a promaster. Estimating $600 for the whole setup.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 AM #6
SteveIsGr8

has been a member for 10 years
Go on EBay, you can get a Promaster for about $100 shipped.

Steve
SteveIsGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:28 PM #7
Diarrhea Slurpee

Is the company itself still in business?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:04 AM #8
Monke
Amazingly Awesome Asian

has been a member for 10 years
Monke helped look for balloons
Monke has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea Slurpee View Post
Is the company itself still in business?
ICD has always made other things outside of paintball so in that respect yes they are.

If you are looking for marker support there's Vaporworks-all warranty work is now done by them. or you can come here or ICD-O
Old 12-11-2008, 10:21 PM #9
unclelou

so i know we are hear to help each other with this and that.ive owned tons of markers from old tracers to my new ego.but i really luv my old icd freestlye gen 2,my fs8 and my bushy.with that said i had to write about my dealings with vaporworks (also know as paintballtrader) run by goldie-sam smock.i had emailed him this

"i had filed a complaint with paypal because you never wanted to respond to my emails and never sent my wiring harness.basically ,,,you screwd me.i was a faithfull icd owner and had sent my gun to you before.when i recived the gun,everything was loose,and the so called tune up was obviously not done.everything was dry,no lube and the hose was still clear,terrible work.then you have the nerve to tell me youy sent the harness.1 it was suppose to be priority mail,2,you SUPPOSEDLY sent it first class,never recieved it.so you basically took 40+ bucks from me.and the funny thing i would have paid a little more if you actually acted professionally.you are the perfect reason why nobody should bother to buy icd markers,no matter what the "deal"is.i dont know what your problems are, and trust me we all have problems, but you dont know how to run a business.you mave have stole 40 bucks,but you lost a customer which would have made you more money in the long run and i will be letting everybody know what a crook you are.peole like you are why icd went out of business and icd owners are less and less everyday."

so now, should i sell the freestlye???getting a part is going to be hard.i want people to really think first before sending out thier markers.does the person have a feedback,are other people happy with the service/or angry for not getting thier gun back for months.think first because once you pay for something or send out your marker,you really are at thier mercy because paypal will be no help.i wanted to let other people know because other people may get screwed.also i have been hearing nothing but bad about vaporworks in the other forums.let me know what you think and if youve had good/bad service from vaporworks.also is thier anywhere else we can turn to for parts???please let me know

Last edited by unclelou : 12-12-2008 at 03:18 AM.
unclelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:00 AM #10
aaaa1236
plop plop plop

aaaa1236 helped look for balloons
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends III
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends V
aaaa1236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
vapor works is terrible. I look for all my parts here, icd owners, or ebay. Ive had good luck with ebay so far (all i needed was one icd specific oring for my fs8 but got 4 rebuild kits for 5 bucks). Keep the fs8 unless you need cash or really want it gone. They shoot great and if you keep it up it should do you fine. On the other hand my experiences with any icd gun is when something goes wrong it really goes wrong, usually the part(s) have to be replaced. What I mean is when the wiring harness for example starts acting up bite the bullet and get a new one, dont bother diagnosing the problem. Just my experiences. I would keep the freestyle
aaaa1236 is offline   Reply With Quote