Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2008, 03:42 PM #1
yumarattlersgirl

Lightbulb So Now that there may be no NPPL...anyone going to pick up the OSC/Pump division?

It would be nice if a new league would pick up the OSC/PUMP division. It really seemed to do well this year and there are many teams that will pay (reasonable entry fees). I hear people want a 7 man. Who is willing to help us out with this?

A special thank you to our sponsor pbwarehouse.net. The Yuma Rattlers are grateful and excited to have a new sponsor. A special thank you to Absolute Sports/Paintball Gateway/Check It Products.

pbwarehouse.net

pbgateway.com
Old 12-02-2008, 04:19 PM #2
Ace of Spades

has been a member for 10 years
Riot Series (So Cal 7man promoters) will be promoting 5 man pump next year. As for 7man, with no 7man National event supporting this format anymore, We are leaning towards 5man.

I want to do 7man. But we just don't see the format lasting with out the National support.

Riot Tournament Series President

WWW.RIOTSERIES.COM
Old 12-02-2008, 04:33 PM #3
yumarattlersgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
Riot Series (So Cal 7man promoters) will be promoting 5 man pump next year. As for 7man, with no 7man National event supporting this format anymore, We are leaning towards 5man.

I want to do 7man. But we just don't see the format lasting with out the National support.

ok, Riot series sounds good. Any tentative schedule out yet?

A special thank you to our sponsor pbwarehouse.net. The Yuma Rattlers are grateful and excited to have a new sponsor. A special thank you to Absolute Sports/Paintball Gateway/Check It Products.

pbwarehouse.net

pbgateway.com
Old 12-03-2008, 09:37 AM #4
Ace of Spades

We are talking to vendors and field operators to come up with dates. We will have 5 events. Spread out from Fresno to Riverside. We should have dates out by next week. But diffinetly before X-mas

WWW.RIOTSERIES.COM
Old 12-03-2008, 11:04 PM #5
juveg7fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
We are talking to vendors and field operators to come up with dates. We will have 5 events. Spread out from Fresno to Riverside. We should have dates out by next week. But diffinetly before X-mas
For 7 man or 5 man? I'm from Fresno and I haven't heard anything about it yet? There are only 2 field owners in Fresno and I know them both. I hope it's 7 man. Pm me with any more details that you may have?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:30 PM #6
Ace of Spades

Pump will be 5man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD1YOpmD37k

That was our last event of 08' and was the first pump tournament we had. Also in that video is the 7man portion of the event.

www.riotseries.com

As for us doing 7man in the 09' year. We right now are in the believe if there is no national event supporting the format. That we will have to move to some type of 5man format.

Though we truly hope someone will pick up 7man and make a national event out of it. We are all 7man players and love that format. But we are also business people that know, if 7man is not supported properly it will fade.

WWW.RIOTSERIES.COM

Last edited by Ace of Spades : 12-04-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:12 AM #7
LoVeMyPuMp

LoVeMyPuMp plays in the PSP
LoVeMyPuMp plays in the APPA D5 division
LoVeMyPuMp is attending Decay of Nations VII
for Riot! Our team had a great time at your pump event! Will you be keeping it unlimited paint? Or go down to a 60 round?