PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-28-2008, 10:09 AM #64
lightning fast
Diligentia, Vis, Celerita

lightning fast is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
lightning fast is Legendary
There’s no question in my mind what could happen at the end of today. No ****in question. My mind is already done. This is the fun part of what we get to do. Can’t wait for that first one… Can’t wait! Didn’t sleep a minute last night. These *******s saw me this morning sweatin’ cause I had to go run cause I couldn’t sit in my room. I know each of you guys are like that in your own way. You go put one of those muther****ers down! You keep puttin’ em down all morning! You put them down! You put them down! You put them down again! We’re down on bodies – you look at each other, suck it up, and we pull it out! We’re Ironmen! 4 on 2… no big deal. Chop em up. Cause they don’t care… Those muther****ers play for themselves. Nobody ****in beats us.

- Mr. U

I want a chance to spit on somebody's baby. - Carthy, Detroit Strange
lightning fast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2008, 06:47 PM #65
Lanesmith2.0
Live your life.

My sig.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:02 PM #66
HalfEatenCookie

We drive through the heat, to rent limos and lose money and stare at the spectacle. Drive down the strip hollerin' at the moon, laughing at the tourists. We dont come here to see shows or lounge around at the pool. We come here to shoot each other in the desert. Put on our own little gun show. - Matty Marshal

I'm not sure if that is the entire quote but I'm pretty sure its Matty Marshal and it's from this video made by endlesspaintball: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxN0vZH6kxw
HalfEatenCookie is offline   Reply With Quote