PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-27-2008, 09:50 AM #22
OldSkoolP8ntr

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappshoota View Post
**** i love it. Finally a next gen Paintball game..

People just hyped the game up way to much in their own head, and where let down.

They dont remember how ****ty GHTP 1 was, Then maxed came out and fixed most of the problems. The same thats gonna happen with this game. Its the first time the developers made a PB game for the next gen consoles, so they are testing the waters.

That arguement doesn't really hold water, as GHTP and Max'd were groundbreaking in the sense they were THE first Paintball games. The developers and coders of this game had GHTP/Max'd and two other crappy games to take and digest, learning from them and should have been able to come up with something better than the product we currently see.

Theres no excuse, with as long as this game was supposedly in development, and having the other games to improve upon, it's sad to see this product in it's current form even released, it's honestly half assed at best.

I suspect the GHTPwhateveritsgoingtobecalled will be much better than this because they're taking the time to do it right instead of rushing it, like apparently the developers of this game did.

Grade for game based on overall (single and online now that I've played it) and factoring everything into it: C- and thats being generous.

Edit: And I've played the PS3 version as well, and it's worse than the 360 version and would be pushing it to receive a D+ IMHO
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2008, 10:25 AM #23
Daniel1015

add me daniel1015
Old 11-27-2008, 11:02 AM #24
snappshoota
Shutup... Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolP8ntr View Post
That arguement doesn't really hold water, as GHTP and Max'd were groundbreaking in the sense they were THE first Paintball games. The developers and coders of this game had GHTP/Max'd and two other crappy games to take and digest, learning from them and should have been able to come up with something better than the product we currently see.
Yeah we'll you and Everyone else, overlooked one big thing, its not the same developers that made GHTP, so no they didnt have all that to digest on. The people who made this are FUN labs, People who made GHTP was WXP... 2 totally different companies.

Activision is a Publisher, not a developer of this game or GHTP.

Thanks.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:40 PM #25
sh0rt
Gotchaschie▀gewehrbesitza

sh0rt is a Supporting Member
sh0rt donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappshoota View Post
The people who made this are FUN labs, People who made GHTP was WXP... 2 totally different companies.
Anyone checked the website of Funlabs, they made some weird games
Old 11-27-2008, 03:11 PM #26
snappshoota
Shutup... Now

Yea there all low budget games.. Sad thing is I played most of them and didnt even know they were made by the same people...