Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-23-2008, 09:48 AM #22
Lost492

Annual Supporting Member
Lost492 donated to help Peyton Trent
Lost492 helped look for balloons
Lost492 is playing at Living Legends III
GHTP 2 will blow away this game, but this is something nice to hold us over in the time being. I mean this game is really just like a updated GHTP Max'd as far as guns go with a few more features so its just a little bit better than a game from 06 which was made only for the old systems (Xbox, PS2).

However the people who posted up above me saying the future editions will be better is probably 100% true. They need the funding from the previous game to put it into the new game for more features, they didn't have a lot for this game which is unfortunate but thats the way Madden started. So I really think everyone who "sort of" wants this game and has PS2, PS3, Wii, or Xbox should really go out and buy this game to support the sport of Paintball. As well as the future evolutions in Paintball with the possibility for more TV time for National events, and more video games being made for it. Which will therefore bring a lot more attention to the sport creating a little more money for everyone who plays it both divisionally, and professionally. I mean maybe some day it will be a big spectator sport and everyone is a fan of a different team just like Football, only way that can happen is with more attention to it.

Last edited by Lost492 : 11-23-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:21 AM #23
jlngbsb
Air Assault Action Hero

jlngbsb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jlngbsb has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
However the people who posted up above me saying the future editions will be better is probably 100% true. They need the funding from the previous game to put it into the new game for more features, they didn't have a lot for this game which is unfortunate but thats the way Madden started. So I really think everyone who "sort of" wants this game and has PS2, PS3, Wii, or Xbox should really go out and buy this game to support the sport of Paintball. As well as the future evolutions in Paintball with the possibility for more TV time for National events, and more video games being made for it. Which will therefore bring a lot more attention to the sport creating a little more money for everyone who plays it both divisionally, and professionally. I mean maybe some day it will be a big spectator sport and everyone is a fan of a different team just like Football, only way that can happen is with more attention to it.

indeed
Old 11-23-2008, 10:32 AM #24
daworm
Ducks.

daworm is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost492 View Post
GHTP 2 will blow away this game, but this is something nice to hold us over in the time being. I mean this game is really just like a updated GHTP Max'd as far as guns go with a few more features so its just a little bit better than a game from 06 which was made only for the old systems (Xbox, PS2).

i agree that they will make changes as every game does, but i do not agree with paintball being a big spectator sport
it may get on espn for some national events, but paintball really isn't a spectator sport unless your really into it
Old 11-23-2008, 01:38 PM #25
ultraplayer2626 (Banned)
?Untouchables?

ultraplayer2626 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ultraplayer2626 plays in the APPA D4 division
info for ghtp2
http://community.ghtp.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1162
Old 11-23-2008, 01:50 PM #26
pickle genecide
Barkstarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by daworm View Post
cool

im pretty sure they were bought out about a year ago, or the deal is being finalized
EA does not own activision, activision merged with blizzard(guys who make world of warcraft) a while ago making acti-blizzard
Old 11-23-2008, 02:48 PM #27
daworm
Ducks.

daworm is for the Gunfight
http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/200811...es_sector_snap
never mind, they were merging and backed out
Old 11-23-2008, 02:56 PM #28
BarnabeyJones
Caboose!!!

nppl will hold us over till ghtp2 comes out

its like an appetizer before are big meal =D