PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-22-2008, 12:16 AM #1
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

PS3 version

I had to force myself to play it when I first put the game in, because I thought it sucked.Now that I have put in a good 4 hours in the career mode.I like the game alot.After I figured out the controls, beefed up my guys stats and equipment it is a blast to play.When you get on the trigger it starts breaking paint, looks pretty cool.I personally like the game better then any of the GHTP and I own every version.It's not for everyone.Rent it before you buy it, if your are worried it will suck.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2008, 12:22 AM #2
Pbk1d
Nor Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill-n-spree View Post
I had to force myself to play it when I first put the game in, because I thought it sucked.Now that I have put in a good 4 hours in the career mode.I like the game alot.After I figured out the controls, beefed up my guys stats and equipment it is a blast to play.When you get on the trigger it starts breaking paint, looks pretty cool.I personally like the game better then any of the GHTP and I own every version.It's not for everyone.Rent it before you buy it, if your are worried it will suck.
How much are they paying u to post this?!
lol jk. Glad you liked it. I'll def rent before I buy but this gives me a little more faith in the game. Or was that what your tryna do?! lol
Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 AM #3
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

I know 50 bucks is alot of money to some people, that's why I suggested renting it.You have to put in a few hours of playing to get the feel of the game.If you play for 10 minutes chances are you will think it blows.After I played it for 10 minutes, I was like "man this **** is wack!!"
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
Old 11-22-2008, 03:30 PM #4
lilmaniac2
Stereo Enthusist

lilmaniac2 helped look for balloons
Same here, but after you beat it you kinda don't wanna play it anymore....
Old 11-22-2008, 04:45 PM #5
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

If you got the PS3 version.Get online.

Angel Army
Old 11-22-2008, 04:54 PM #6
begley

i cant get online right now says ip cant be found so im trying to fix it
Old 11-22-2008, 04:57 PM #7
begley09
MyNamesAdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by begley View Post
i cant get online right now says ip cant be found so im trying to fix it
imposter!!

I wear my air jordan's with my anchor blue jeans
I like to spread my wings when i'm out on the scene
UNEEK
Agg Jersey Sale!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:08 PM #8
begley

lmao...my last name is begley
Old 11-22-2008, 06:01 PM #9
lawlesst.2111

lawlesst.2111 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i prefer the snap shooting from GHTP and I wish that this games shooting triggers would change when you changed hands like GHTP Max'd. Mainly just more controller configurations. Other than that I think that this game is alright.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:02 PM #10
Teamtrueimage8
Kevin

I agree the first time I played I thought it sucked, but I have put some time on it and it is getting allot better. I have made to div.1.
ps3 name: contrackilla12
DLX
All American Paintball Park (AAPP)
Old 11-22-2008, 10:47 PM #11
lil pimp
RockStar

im already pro.

i kill everyone online names xLEGiiTx

turn ramping on ur **** shoots hella fast no one really joines online games if u go into a player match online u can get all the good guns because in ranked u only get a selected few

Old``52+/0-``