PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2008, 09:42 PM #1
Mustang78
Double Rookie

B2K2 LCD? first time ICD owner

Is it considered a BKO? either way i'm buying one tomorrow(yeah, it's cheap) for a backup backup gun, it was just too good of a deal. Anyway is there anything i should know before messing with it too much? i plan on printing up a manual and hopefully using the gun tomorrow in a game, Thanks
Mustang78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2008, 09:50 PM #2
Mustang78
Double Rookie

let my g/f use the bushy today and it leaked.. what started as a small hiss got worse and worse, 15 minutes later the bottle was empty and she handed me the gun because "it isn't working".. i'll go through the instructions and check for bad O rings tonight, as well as lube everything up because i'm sure it hasn't been done in a loong time.. any ideas? Thanks
Old 11-16-2008, 09:55 PM #3
ayzian
woooo!

has been a member for 10 years
ayzian posts videos on PbNation
Ooh, you should've posted this in the Bushmaster forums. The b2k2 is a Bushmaster.

Where exactly is the leak coming from? Sounds like an easily diagnosable problem.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:32 PM #4
Mustang78
Double Rookie

to start off with i the velocity was at like 230-250fps, so i turned the very front bottom screw in until the velocity went up(which never actually happened), i guess thats when the leak started and i didn't notice it wasn't leaking before i did that... tonight i was messing with it, backed the screw off and it wouldn't fire but no more leak, i screwed it in until it fired with full force and no leak! i assume the velocity is adjusted with the same type of big ol flathead screw on the inside of the regulator but mine won't turn, i got it to turn like 1/4 of a revolution then stopped and wont go anywhere..wtf? Anyway i'll post in the bushmaster forums now that i see it, lol
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 AM #5
ayzian
woooo!

has been a member for 10 years
ayzian posts videos on PbNation
That's the LPR. If you increase the LPR too high, the solenoid is going to bleed out the excessive pressure, causing the leak you heard. Backing it out like you did would fix the problem.

Sounds like you need to increase the HPR pressure which is that front handle that you hold onto when you shoot. That should fix your velocity problem.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:54 PM #6
Mustang78
Double Rookie

thats what i thought but i can't turn the damn thing, seriousely i'm not a weak guy and i gave that screwdriver all i had...it went 1/4 turn in and now wont turn left or right..i guess it's time to disassemble and fix the problem(this thing was never maintained)