Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-13-2008, 09:09 AM #1
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Board Version?

Can anyone tell me how I determine what board version I have in my Marq, and where I can get the programming instructions for it?

I have a Marq6 that I bought from actioncenterpaintball.com. Based on that, I think it might be older stock, but it does have a pillow bolt and LPR slot.

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2008, 09:12 AM #2
AndrewFalk
Zeus Dick

AndrewFalk plays in the PSP
AndrewFalk plays in the APPA D4 division
It's most likely a Frenzy board, and the programming instructions are in the stickies...I'll get the link and post it.

Edit: http://www.paintball-atlantic.fr/pag...Frenzy_3.0.pdf
Old 11-13-2008, 09:17 AM #3
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
It's most likely a Frenzy board, and the programming instructions are in the stickies...I'll get the link and post it.

Edit: http://www.paintball-atlantic.fr/pag...Frenzy_3.0.pdf
Thanks.

I saw the programming instructions, but wasn't sure if V.3.0 would apply to my gun.

Also, what are the new modes that you get if you send your F3.0 board in to get flashed with new PSP modes?

I understand that PSP changed the ROF cap from 15 to 13, but according to the F3.0 manual, you can set the ROF in 1bps increments, so why get flashed?

I'm confused, so thanks in advance for any help.

"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 AM #4
AndrewFalk
Zeus Dick

AndrewFalk plays in the PSP
AndrewFalk plays in the APPA D4 division
I'm not sure honestly. I have the Tadao board, so I'm not too familar with the stock Frenzy board. Sorry.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:29 PM #5
AlmightyRuler
Vigilante English Teacher

If it's older stock as you suggest it may be the initial Frenzy software which is not very adjustable. The new Frenzy 3.0 is far more adjustable.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
-Sir Winston Churchill
"Lousy Democrats."-Homer J. Simpson
AlmightyRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:37 PM #6
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Yeah, I think I figured it out. The Marq manual has programming information, and it can only be done with the DIP switches, and the only bps cap available is 15. Frenzy 3.0 can also be programmed with the trigger in 1 bps intervals.

I still don't know which one I have. I messed around with the switches to see if it works like the regular manual describes, and checked if it behaved like the Frenzy 3.0 manual described, and it doesn't do either.

I seem to be able to get it into a ramping mode, but setting the cap switch does nothing, full auto doesn't work, and I can't tell the difference between 3shot and ramp.

Last edited by Spock : 11-14-2008 at 07:02 AM.