Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 PM #1
protoman912 (Banned)

protoman912 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
protoman912 supports Team VICIOUS
vendetta paintball

i know alot of people were thinking about checking vendetta paintball out thats in the palisades mall so i did my self today and i thought it was DISGRACE! first the mall hides it like its some kind danger to society by putting down a hallway with no lights or bright colors "like everything else there" so people wouldnt notice it. so you have to walk down this grimy hallway which looks like a staff area and finnally get inside theres no store ar just a few newspaper cliping and tippmans on the walls i ask the lasy working there if i could see the field well.. every other field iv been to would let me borrow a mask to take a look yeah they didnt the lady at the counter said you can look through the doors... yeah ok when you look through the doors you see NOTHING!!! its a net. i happened to notice that all the players thier were little ten year old kids and the ref was some fat lady that looked pissed "i would be too if i had to deal with little retarts" anyways thier customer service is horrible the facility was disgusting the prices were extremlly expensive the player were children and the refs were obviously BAD so although i didnt see the field everything else was simply offensive.
so i give it a
protoman912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:56 PM #2
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
cant really review the field if you havent played there... you can offer a review on your experience, but you cant say the field sucks or the refs/players suck if you havent played there.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:46 AM #3
OllIEmanPetuhC (Banned)

casn u sell me a jersey.
pm me
OllIEmanPetuhC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:21 PM #4
protoman912 (Banned)

protoman912 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
protoman912 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelyDeezNutz View Post
cant really review the field if you havent played there... you can offer a review on your experience, but you cant say the field sucks or the refs/players suck if you havent played there.
well i agree with you all never mentiond anything about how the field was but in order for me to spend money i want to get: good customer service cheap prices, good paint players located there and a knowledble staff/ goof referees so based on just those feww things i mad e my conclusion
protoman912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:49 PM #5
agentM192

I have not heard good things about this field. I had high hopes, yet low expectations for a field in a mall. To add insult to injury, you can only bring your own gear on Thursdays and speed limit is 240 FPS, which is hardly enough to break paint on anything softer than a rock.
agentM192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:00 PM #6
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by protoman912 View Post
well i agree with you all never mentiond anything about how the field was but in order for me to spend money i want to get: good customer service cheap prices, good paint players located there and a knowledble staff/ goof referees so based on just those feww things i mad e my conclusion
except at the field you work/play at, costs almost the same price....

you dont know how well the CS is, or how good the refs/staff are based on your 5-10 mins. there... so you cant comment on that. You made a statement of a fat girl who looked pissed off... which automatically means they are bad?

Im not sticking up for vendetta, but I just want to see people write ACTUAL reviews of a field, not just bashing it, when you have never even played there.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups