Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-14-2008, 12:13 AM #22
zoomie
Dual Pistol Guy

As a gift, I think it would be perfect. He already knows how to upgrade his current gun and would buy stuff himself. It would definitely be a surprise if you got him a pistol marker. Even if he never really used it, it's fun to have for those "just in case" scenarios.

Coming from a person who uses pistols as a primary weapon of choice, I too believe its' not for everyone. But no one can deny the fun factor. Please read my pistol strategies in my sig for info on using the pistol effectively and once your hubby gets used to it, feel free to leave some advice there for others.

Good luck.
Zboard for Egg Hopper (Evolution)
Lens for Proto Switch mask/goggles: tinted or colored
Ebay Feedback
Pb Feedback
zoomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2008, 08:32 PM #23
chaibill

How about the RAP4 T68 pistol GEN3 is it as good or better than the Zeus G1 or G2? It looks lighter and smaller and the CO2 cartridge comes out easy.
Lapco t8 t9 barrel 14 inch for sale.
Mini parts stock ASA ,stock bolt. Color kits black or bronze green. Pm me with mini parts.
chaibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:27 PM #24
paintballfreak312
Animal

paintballfreak312 supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballfreak312 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballfreak312 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballfreak312 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballfreak312 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Yes.
paintballfreak312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:03 PM #25
joeynox

I have a overlord rx and it is a monster.
joeynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:45 PM #26
The Luggage

i may be too late for this, but i've been reading as many reviews as i could on paintball pistols, because i also am buying one that is preferable $160 or less. Basically it was between the Zeus G2, The ariakon overlord rx, or the ACP 2.0. I looked up the difference between the acp and the overlord i can can't fin much difference. The ACP seems lighter, but slightly cheaper material, and and inch shorter. But it doesn't look as cool so i decided on the overlord over it. Then i read up on the difference between the Zeus and the Overlord. Many people strongly think that one is better, but not one either side particularly. I eventually decided on the overlord because it looks a tad cooler, but no real differences that i could find. Good luck.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:34 PM #27
BringItBoy
Yananna phone!

I own a delta 68, which i got off actionvillage.com for less than $100. haven't used any other pistols, but the delta is big and rather heavy for single handed use. Reload time is a little awkward in a pinch, but not too bad. Fairly durable, no barrel breaks. Just one little problem with the sealing washer where the 12 gram loads, but comes with extra washers. pretty nice overall.
BringItBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:11 AM #28
tigers674

tigers674 supports Sherwood Forest
great info! i'm also looking into getting a pistol.
tigers674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:39 AM #29
Pnuemagger
OVER THE LINE!

You realize you resurrected a thread with a 1.25 year old OP date to say "good post".

Here... here's a flamesuit, you may need it.
Pnuemagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:11 AM #30
sn4eva

so whats the vote then guyz because im thinking about getting a pistol is it going to be the ariakon or the zeus?????? ACP or the G2????? i see mixed reviews and not much on the tac 8....but i think the tac8 is kind of bulky in the hand doesnt feel to comfortable other than that help me out here guyz i cant make a decsion
sn4eva is offline   Reply With Quote