Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-30-2008, 11:03 PM #1
pbdawg

slg bolt help

Ok, so today i aired up my slg, and when i connected the air, the gun like shot and it sounded like a shotgun. I noticed that i also couldnt push in the air valve thingy on the back of the slg, so I took the air off and noticed that the bolt was stuck in the forward position. I took the bolt out of the marker, and noticed that the metal part on the front of the bolt, (the black metal stuff) had broken off the rest of the bolt. That must have been the sound that was super loud. How the heck did this happen, and how do I fix it?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 06:35 AM #2
Tcheno

your reg was set too high, causing it to snap

Last edited by Tcheno : 10-31-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Tcheno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:38 PM #3
pbdawg

wow, nice call! I checked what my velocity screw looked like, and it was screwed way out. Someone must have been tampering with my gun.....
So anyway, how can I get a new bolt, and can I still get one if I don't have a warranty card?
Old 10-31-2008, 09:13 PM #4
faithalone
God...Faith...Paint

you will need to call dye.. not sure about it being a warranty issue though but you can always ask them...

g. luck