PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-19-2008, 09:08 PM #1
patcom8

Best places to play on LI

The only place i go is Cousins out in Corum but its sooo expensive and theres tons of little kids there who shoot you in the back. what do you guys think.
patcom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2008, 09:16 PM #2
$teve
system is a ****ing joke

$teve donated to help Peyton Trent
cousins in coram actually isnt that unreasonably priced compared to its competitor HIGH VELOCITY which charges a 20+ dollar admission fee and 100 a case FPO

arena is the cheapest but imho worst field.
$teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:14 PM #3
JoeMcNugget
USMC

JoeMcNugget plays in the PSP
JoeMcNugget owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JoeMcNugget plays in the APPA D4 division
JoeMcNugget has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by patcom8 View Post
The only place i go is Cousins out in Corum but its sooo expensive and theres tons of little kids there who shoot you in the back. what do you guys think.
aslong as you have your own equipment at cousins you can shoot any of our paint in the stores meaning rec sport that is 50 a case and even white boxand xball bronze
Powered by OXCC / Valken / Aztek Photos / Understood
JoeMcNugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:44 PM #4
chaibill

We play private woodsball in riverhead if you are close by. Al you need is you your gear and paint.
Lapco t8 t9 barrel 14 inch for sale.
Mini parts stock ASA ,stock bolt. Color kits black or bronze green. Pm me with mini parts.
chaibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:43 PM #5
paintb91

has been a member for 10 years
...cousins shouldnt be saying that they are cheap...they were always 20 bucks for admission and 100 bucks a case till they started losing mad ppl to hivi....best field is deff High velocity indoor....sick staff...awesome field layout..witch is switched often..65 a case...20 for admission..and usually have hi-tech and low-tech games...so none of that non-sense when ur playing on the field in a high tech game...but if ur into outdoor go to high veloctiy outdoor...yea its gonna cost some cash but its a sick place to play for a scenario baller..
Old 09-26-2008, 11:34 PM #6
chaibill

But now they are cheap.
Lapco t8 t9 barrel 14 inch for sale.
Mini parts stock ASA ,stock bolt. Color kits black or bronze green. Pm me with mini parts.
chaibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 AM #7
paintb91

has been a member for 10 years
yea..they are CHEAPER now...but prices are like every other field...but personally id take hivi's service (on everthing..field wise..gun tech wise...sales wise..etc..) is way better than cousins..but hey..everyone has their own opinion.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:57 AM #8
Hkman6789

Annual Supporting Member
Hkman6789 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hkman6789 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintb91 View Post
...cousins shouldnt be saying that they are cheap...they were always 20 bucks for admission and 100 bucks a case till they started losing mad ppl to hivi....best field is deff High velocity indoor....sick staff...awesome field layout..witch is switched often..65 a case...20 for admission..and usually have hi-tech and low-tech games...so none of that non-sense when ur playing on the field in a high tech game...but if ur into outdoor go to high veloctiy outdoor...yea its gonna cost some cash but its a sick place to play for a scenario baller..
And 85 is cheap.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:57 AM #9
feilerfk
phuck my life

liberty paintball

i know liberty paintball isnt on LI but its one of the best and its only an hour and 15 min away

NY MISFITS.....stalking your mom
feilerfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:57 PM #10
JoeMcNugget
USMC

JoeMcNugget plays in the PSP
JoeMcNugget owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JoeMcNugget plays in the APPA D4 division
JoeMcNugget has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintb91 View Post
UM WTF It hasnt been 100 a case for over 3 years and how is a hallway I mean HIVI indoor a sick place for a senario baller??????????? HMMMMMMM Hmmmmmm Hmmmmmm Im pretty sure 88 acres of woodsball is a little better with um I dont know 50 a case paint from any of the stores HMMMM I mean yes HiVi has a great lookin indoor field but is not the place for someone who wants woodsball and senario