Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-20-2008, 05:11 PM #1
xballa16

xballa16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
whats the max rate of fire (rof) of the vibe?

Ive read on different sites some said 15-17 and some said 11. can someone help me to know which it is. thanks
xballa16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2008, 05:19 PM #2
SPvibe playa

11..they have a virtue board out for it..and then of course the universal t-board..but i think the internals of a vibe can only do 15-17
45/4500 and 68/4500
SPvibe playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:31 PM #3
Mespllingesnogud

stock internals are capped at about 17. The stock board is capped at 11.

If you buy an stock Vibe, you can only do 11.

If you buy a Vibe with a higher BPS cap board, you can get up to 17.

If you get a Vibe with both an upgraded board and upgraded internals, you can get in the 30BPS range.
Mespllingesnogud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:37 PM #4
DaCreator

when somone says upgraded internals for a vibe? Bolt? Detents? Add a qev? What else needs to be uppd internally to achieve a reliable 30bps and does it retain LP antichop? also I see the virtue and the tboard available, is the blackheart available yet and if not is it worth waiting for it or is the virtue board just as good? (difference on features?)
Old 10-21-2008, 05:00 PM #5
Mespllingesnogud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCreator View Post
when somone says upgraded internals for a vibe? Bolt? Detents? Add a qev? What else needs to be uppd internally to achieve a reliable 30bps and does it retain LP antichop? also I see the virtue and the tboard available, is the blackheart available yet and if not is it worth waiting for it or is the virtue board just as good? (difference on features?)
The gun retains anti chop as long as there is no QEV.

QEV should bump the gun up into the 25-28 range, and a lighter bolt should be able to push you into the 30s.

IMO the T-board is still the best deal so far. 100$ for a board is a rip off when you consider that it does not even come with a solenoid. If the Blackheart comes with a breach drilled for Eyes and the total price is about the same, then it will be a much better value than the Virtue.

So basically, T board and a QEV should get you at least 25 BPS, and a bolt is all that is needed to get that little extra nudge in BPS.
Mespllingesnogud is offline   Reply With Quote