BunkerKing5291 is an NCPA player
Woodsball!
REP CODE : AJKATT For 20% OFF
SUNY Oswego Rush NCPA Alumni
BunkerKing5291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:32 PM #3
sparrow69 (Banned)
Freedom Fighter!

actually, its only partially in the woods... it is, However, way more grueling of a personal challenge then stepping onto a speed ball field, I play both sides of this sport, and I'll tell you one thing, I've learned a lot from both that has given me and my team a very competitive edge on both playing fields.
I would encourage any and all who wish to come and play this event to do so, trust me, you won't regret it.
sparrow69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:11 PM #4
mdpaintball

mdpaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
how many people are allowed to attend?
mdpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 PM #5
orangeandblue302
◘MH◘

as many as we can get out! the more the merrier(SP?)
orangeandblue302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:37 PM #6
Chris Hanson

yaaayyy
Chris Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:04 AM #7
sparrow69 (Banned)
Freedom Fighter!

the event is capped at 250 participants, so register asap to make sure you can get a spot! It's also cheaper to register and buy your paint in advance,so for you thrifty ballers on a budget, that's probably the best way to go.

Asits looking, a lot of scenario teams from as far away as NYC and VA are coming and it looks like most of them are going BLUE, so I'd say sign up for the red side and support a fellow Speedballer going for the scenario win!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 AM #8
sparrow69 (Banned)
Freedom Fighter!

I want to thank everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who came out yesterday and helped us prove that creativity is not dead in this sport! We had some really great teams, some top notch players, and the whole day went as planned! We started only 10 minutes late, and for anyone who goes to scenario events knows, that's a fricken miracle.
For a new format with some bold new moves, it turned out to be a great day, and the announcement of the merger and name change even blew MY socks off! For those who havent heard yet, ECX Chesapeake City is now Outdoor Adventures Chesapeake City! WOW!

I'd like to give a special shout out to Papawood and PMikeyG, two very different Generals proving that its ok to try new things and having a blast doing it. They both led crews that played straight up ball all day, and they worked VERY hard on the recruitment for their side, even with the short notice of the event.
To Whitey, the RED MVP, It was a little monotonous just driving back and forth to deliver the props lifted again and again and again for those 50 points, a pop, but it sure was funny, and thats how the game is played.
To Showtime, the BLUE MVP, You worked hard to help keep the blue side alive, and I know it was well deserved. Papawood couldn't stop talking about how much you helped him out, and that is awesome.
Moose, you crazy Gorilla Clown you. I knew is someone would try to find the loopholes it would be you, and you did it to the best of me. You almost gave me a heart attack by not turning in those points until the end... I'll get you one day!
The Knight Stalkers, The RED MVT, You fought very hard all day, for a general you didn't know, and you stuck it to blue all over the field. Good show and well deserved.
The 13th Legionnaires, the BLUE MVT, you guys are ruthless as always. You played good solid aggressive ball, with some tactics thrown in, and a lot of paint thrown from your positions... Always a pleasure, and we hope to see you again soon!

An Extra Special Thank you goes out to GOAT from the Templars, as the reciever of the Sportsmanship award. It's players like you that help usher a new generation of ballers into the sport, keep up the good work, and we hope to see you, and many more like you, at the new OA Chesapeake City Facility!

Now for those who wish to know the score, it was a long hard fought battle. In the end there was only 20 points in between.

The Red Side, ended at 1750
The Blue Side, ended at 1730

A big round of applause to everyone for a well fought battle, and we look forward to seeing you all at the GANG WARZ 2 event on November 9th!
Old 10-20-2008, 12:26 PM #9
sparrow69 (Banned)
Freedom Fighter!

Gang Wars of the Lost World part 2: THE REVENGE!

$60 Pre-Registration Entry Included a case of paint!
10ap-4pm, November 9th (on-site Registration opens at 8am)
To Register, please visit www.ecxpaintballpark.com or call 410-885-5555

Once upon a time in a small part of the lost world there remained 3 different gangs that were still at war with each other years after the universal war came to an end. The 3 very different and separate gangs who lived in this part of the lost world were all ruthless invaders. Each held a grudge against the other for the constant attacks and robbing of each others very limited resources within the wilds of their lost world. To survive, each gang holds one of the 3 needed key resources to live, the only REAL Food is found in the JUNGLE FOREST, the only DRINKABLE WATER is found close to the OLD ABANDONED MILITARY CAMP and the only PRECIOUS PETROLEUM by product to make ammunition is found only in the oil drums located in the BG Village compound. Each gang also has in their possession a Proclamation given to them by the Universal Piece accords which recognizes each individual gang the right to exist. If this document along with the Gangs colors or flag should ever be lost or taken away by an enemy... the gang who loses it must surrender itself and their resources to who possess' them. Of course negotiations may take place to consider a new fighting force as two gangs become one... however, could this kind of agreement ever be trusted and for how long?

One Gang lives in the forest jungle and are considered nomads in the way they live. They have No real set village, or home, it is more like a camp and they move all around the jungle as if they are part of it. This gang has a zero tolerance for trespassing in their jungle home. EVERYONE fears the jungle because of the ruthless NO MERCY sniper and surprise attacks that is common place when others gather food along the fringes of the great jungle. This gang is known as the ALLGONEX gang. Their ability to seemingly disappear in the jungle surroundings or just appear out of nowhere and strike trespassers down with no warning is where their name comes from!

The second gang lives just outside of the ALLGONEX Jungle and due WEST. This gang is without a doubt the best equipped and live in an old fortified Camp that was left behind by the military years ago after the Military abandoned trying to keep the piece in this corner of the lost world. Although no one knows for sure how many members any gang actually has in their ranks, there seems to be not as many members to this gang. This gang makes up for their smaller numbers by utilizing aggressive defensive tactics and many booby traps around their compound. They have been attacked for years by multiple gangs at the same time and still have been able to keep their fort. They are tactful and skilled military like planners .They have learned how to defend themselves and are on guard at all times due to the fact they live EXACTLY in the middle, between the other two WARRING gangs. They also have been the source of instability in the area due to their cunning military like maneuvers and raids into the other gangs territory, stealing what they can and always destabilizing the area. They are well known in attempting to negotiate a treaty with the other gangs, but sometimes with lies and disinformation about each of the other gangs. They are known as the DIVIDERS Gang, due to their belief that they are safer by keeping all gangs separate!

The third gang can be found just a few hundred yards west, outside of the walls of the Dividers strong hold. They live in what is left over of the original Allgonex Village as they were over run by this gang years ago in one of the worst battles EVER of the lost world. This gang and all its members use to live in an Old Oil Refinery stock yard, before it was targeted and destroyed by the other gangs in the area. However this gang hid and stock piled plenty of Drums filled with Petroleum, before the invasion years ago. There is rumors that not all the drums that were hidden have been recovered and every now and again one is found by other gangs. The barrels are considered to be 100X more valuable then GOLD and have been used many times as bargaining chips in negotiations with the gangs. All though originally trained years ago by their friends at the time from NOMADIC ALLGONEX gang way back in the day, this gang has become friends with no one and are animalistic in their fighting techniques with a no one left standing policy! This gang is well known for their daring lightening fast daylight raids DEEP into the other gangs territory. This gang is called the BLUDNGUTZ Gang which was given to them by the other gangs for how they defend their home and OIL even when they are covered in Blood and Guts!

There has also been rumors of a group of highly trained assassins sent from this gang to capture the leaders of the other gangs. They say that this secret group may be from this gang OR may be another ROUG splinter group looking to take over a piece of land in the lost world for themselves, no body knows for sure!

No one knows what started this latest uprising. What is known is that they all are battling one another again and have declared that no one will be left standing. All have sworn to the others that a single flag will fly once and for all over the entire LOST WORLD and it will be theirs along with all the resources combined! Who's flag will fly over the lost world? Is their really any ROUG ASSASSINS? Will the Universal Military stay out of this latest war or will they invade again to restore some kind of order? If you would like to join in this EPIC BATTLE call 410-885-5555 Pre-Registration only $60 and it includes a case of paint! ($75 at the event) This is a limited number player game.

The way to win this battle is very simple, simply take over and possess EACH opposing gangs Colors (flag) and their Group proclamation, which is located and guarded by each leader. Return it to your control area safely for at least a half hour along with your flag and proclamation in your control area. (control area is where your flag is flying at the start of the game) You must have all three Flags and proclamations at the same time... in order to be crowned the WAR LORD OF THE LOST WORLD.

Become part of the second battle of the Gang Wars Of The lost World series and experience Unbelievable Paintball Battles that are fast becoming the new standard of adrenaline packed fun!

Field paint only $55/case, Many twist's and surprise's on the battle fields, fog machines all day, hidden prizes on the battle fields, Great Giveaways and prizes from BT, Spyder, Eclipse, Empire, Draxus Pro Caps Direct, OA Chesapeake City, and the opportunity to become part of our team to help create the challenge and produce the Sequel to this scenario game.

Gang Wars Of The Lost World 3?? Only Time will Tell.