PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-08-2008, 01:51 PM #22
Razzy
Cap'n Crunch Cadet

has been a member for 10 years
The first film was decent, and that was because it actually mixed in the Police drama portion of the part quite well.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and I'm sure the 5th and well, all blew. The only entertainment value to be found in these is watching people die in interesting way, and that doesn't really entertain me.

"Originally posted by fisherman blind Razzy now owns this thread"
"Originally posted by chodeyg;27741974 We don't kill, we just shoot people until their hearts stop beating."
Razzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2008, 02:50 PM #23
shark6428

shark6428 is a Paintball photographer
shark6428 posts videos on PbNation
I liked the first one because it was well written, and wasn't any more gory or nasty than was necessary. After seeing the second one, I refuse to ever see any more of them. It was possible to make a few Saw films, but they just threw some nasty, disgusting deaths together and called it a movie for #2 and I assume the same for the rest. The problem is that Hollywood sees potential in something, like scary movie for instance, and then thinks they can capitalize on it by making a rapid succession of poorly written movies in a short amount of time. Then they make it even worse by adding in M. N Shamalan-like twists that try to explain everything away while still leaving room for a sequel. That's what makes the series so crappy. From seeing #2 and hearing about 3 and 4, I can assume the same basic thing will happen in every one on and on for infinity.

I won't be wasting my $10 to go see these movies

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
shark6428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:48 PM #24
russianlegion3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontcallmepete View Post
only one i have of her on my comp
I'd ****
russianlegion3 is offline   Reply With Quote