Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 PM #1
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
nitro2go instant energy

i have been taking those nitro2go shots and have had nothing but good results

my mom recently took one and about 6hrs later she exoerienced an extremely fast heartbeat lots of sweat and extreme nausea she couldnt move for an hour

why is this
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 PM #2
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
i have been taking those nitro2go shots and have had nothing but good results

my mom recently took one and about 6hrs later she exoerienced an extremely fast heartbeat lots of sweat and extreme nausea she couldnt move for an hour

why is this
Because you're taking ****ing over-the-counter speed in carbonated form, dude. Is this a serious thread?

All that crap is awful for you, stop drinking it and get more rest/exercise more
undirected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:54 PM #3
KillerKid898
You can't kill integrity
 
KillerKid898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas,Texas
probably because you drink more caffeine than your mother,therefore you have higher tolerances
she on the other hand probably doesn't therefore she experienced much stronger effects
__________________
ST:F:Weightlifting:Yeah I ****in grunt when I get my swell on in the gym,because everyone should see how jacked and tan I am.
"Originally posted by slateman: Its a gym. Its supposed to be a man's world. Stagnant air with the hint of ball sweat :tup:"
KillerKid898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 PM #4
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
Because you're taking ****ing over-the-counter speed in carbonated form, dude. Is this a serious thread?

All that crap is awful for you, stop drinking it and get more rest/exercise more
not the can the shot they said it was cleen burning no crash and an antioxidant

btw i get bout 7 hrs of sleep and i run track im pretty rested
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:56 PM #5
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKid898 View Post
probably because you drink more caffeine than your mother,therefore you have higher tolerances
she on the other hand probably doesn't therefore she experienced much stronger effects
thank u for a better nicer answer

anything else
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:57 PM #6
512
He's Ebeneezer Goode
 
512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edge of the World
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
not the can the shot they said it was cleen burning no crash and an antioxidant

btw i get bout 7 hrs of sleep and i run track im pretty rested
7 hours is the minimum (I assume your a teenager) amount you should get just to function, to my knowledge.
__________________
Don't worry if you see God first tell Him **** got worse.
512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:59 PM #7
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
not the can the shot they said it was cleen burning no crash and an antioxidant

btw i get bout 7 hrs of sleep and i run track im pretty rested
well ****, if the manufacturer said it was "clean burning" ( ) and has antioxidants then it's obviously healthy
undirected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:01 PM #8
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
well ****, if the manufacturer said it was "clean burning" ( ) and has antioxidants then it's obviously healthy
aright if ur gonna be a ***** gtfo this thread

ur not making urself look cool
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:02 PM #9
chodeyg
sprezzatura
 
chodeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: via lactea
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
well ****, if the manufacturer said it was "clean burning" ( ) and has antioxidants then it's obviously healthy
lol


long story short, nobody needs that much caffiene and your mom took it badly, she probably has a lower tolerance for it.
__________________
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter
chodeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM #10
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512 View Post
7 hours is the minimum (I assume your a teenager) amount you should get just to function, to my knowledge.

mhmm all tru but with the classes and extracuricular activities i have been doin i cant expect much more except for the weekends
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM #11
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
aright if ur gonna be a ***** gtfo this thread

ur not making urself look cool


Dude, you made a thread asking why your mother had issues taking a stimulant that rivals the potency of many stimulant medications available only by prescription. It's pretty much universally accepted that things like "5 hour energy" and "nitro2go" are terrible for your body and very risky for certain people, especially people who are...your age, funny enough. Spend 5 minutes on google and satiate every question you could possibly imagine about how "good for you" and "clean-burning" this **** really is
undirected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM #12
512
He's Ebeneezer Goode
 
512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edge of the World
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
mhmm all tru but with the classes and extracuricular activities i have been doin i cant expect much more except for the weekends
Hm, I work a part time job (not to much work, but I'm in high school) take 5 honors/AP classes, hit the gym for an hour a day and complete most all of my homework and I pack in 8-10 a night depending on whether or not I was working.

Just cut out the T.V. and other random bull****.
__________________
Don't worry if you see God first tell Him **** got worse.
512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM #13
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post


Dude, you made a thread asking why your mother had issues taking a stimulant that rivals the potency of many stimulant medications available only by prescription. It's pretty much universally accepted that things like "5 hour energy" and "nitro2go" are terrible for your body and very risky for certain people, especially people who are...your age, funny enough. Spend 5 minutes on google and satiate every question you could possibly imagine about how "good for you" and "clean-burning" this **** really is
thanx for a better answer and i didnt just blindly post this thread i spent about 2hrs looking for something and i couldnt find anything on it

so as a last resort pbnation
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:09 PM #14
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512 View Post
Hm, I work a part time job (not to much work, but I'm in high school) take 5 honors/AP classes, hit the gym for an hour a day and complete most all of my homework and I pack in 8-10 a night depending on whether or not I was working.

Just cut out the T.V. and other random bull****.

basically the same bro except i have 6 classes and i dont work

my skool is one of the top skools in cali and US

that just has hard alll over it
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:11 PM #15
512
He's Ebeneezer Goode
 
512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edge of the World
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
basically the same bro except i have 6 classes and i dont work

my skool is one of the top skools in cali and US

that just has hard alll over it
Your "skool" is one of the hardest in cali and the US?

SWEET BABY JESUS ON A FIERY CHARIOT SAVE OUR GENERATION!
__________________
Don't worry if you see God first tell Him **** got worse.
512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:12 PM #16
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512 View Post
Your "skool" is one of the hardest in cali and the US?

SWEET BABY JESUS ON A FIERY CHARIOT SAVE OUR GENERATION!
damn harsh (not rlly)
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:13 PM #17
undirected (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512 View Post
Your "skool" is one of the hardest in cali and the US?

SWEET BABY JESUS ON A FIERY CHARIOT SAVE OUR GENERATION!
this post was good because I pictured baby jesus on a fiery chariot
undirected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:17 PM #18
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by undirected View Post
this post was good because I pictured baby jesus on a fiery chariot
LOL
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump