PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 12:19 PM #22
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

Lose the attitude. Both of them know what they are talking about so my advice to you is to just shut your trap and listen. If you can't do that then you're gonna have a hell of a time in the military. If you don't like the answers they give you, tough ****. That's how things work in the Army. You have to fit the standards. The standards don't have to fit you.

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:24 PM #23
SmArT-SpOrKs
The Power Is Yours!

SmArT-SpOrKs is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imp pimp 101 View Post
Lose the attitude. Both of them know what they are talking about so my advice to you is to just shut your trap and listen. If you can't do that then you're gonna have a hell of a time in the military. If you don't like the answers they give you, tough ****. That's how things work in the Army. You have to fit the standards. The standards don't have to fit you.
x2.

They are good guys, they speak the truth.
stupid useless conversations with anybody.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:25 PM #24
mexican kid
I'm not really mexican

Quote:
Im not in the military yet and dont have take take petty bull **** **** from you or anyone on here, regardless of the information. I know I cant join while on probation and knew that coming in here. I made this thread mainly to gather some info from people that were in same situation as me and made it through. And were did I make it clear that I " didnt like" the information being said? I stated I would like to hear from more people thats it, And in my responses I was respectful saying I appreciated it. So get off your power trip buddy ok?
Old 10-07-2008, 12:34 PM #25
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

Don't get so defensive. You'll soon realize that a lot of people in the military, and most of the people on this forum that are military, are no bull**** people. We aren't going to sugar coat an answer so your feelings don't get hurt. If you have a problem with that, then like I said tough ****. It is what it is. Just relax, listen, and move on with your life. No sense in getting worked up over it bro.

And to be on topic, chances are you'll be fine, but will have to wait awhile for all the paperwork and such to go through. Hell, I'm fully qualified in every way and it took me 3 months to get everything done.

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:48 PM #26
mexican kid
I'm not really mexican

Quote:
Don't get so defensive. You'll soon realize that a lot of people in the military, and most of the people on this forum that are military, are no bull**** people. We aren't going to sugar coat an answer so your feelings don't get hurt. If you have a problem with that, then like I said tough ****. It is what it is. Just relax, listen, and move on with your life. No sense in getting worked up over it bro.

And to be on topic, chances are you'll be fine, but will have to wait awhile for all the paperwork and such to go through. Hell, I'm fully qualified in every way and it took me 3 months to get everything done.
Yeah, I admit I am a bit defensive. Its just I really want this to work out. I feel like a piece of **** right now and that the Army is my last chance to get my life on track. I absolutely hate living at home & still be reliant on my mom. College is'nt an option right now because of my financial situation. So the Army is all I got.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:53 PM #27
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican kid View Post
Go practice being daddy somewere else.
Ok, look I can be daddy because I am three times over and my kids seem to listen better then you do. Your taking the advice all wrong and seeing it as an attack on your plans for life.

Its not that at all sir. You were given sound advice from a person whos job it was to put people in the military. Take it for what its worth or walk away.

I think though what everyone is saying is that if you come over into the Military with life issues, they are not going to go away. Get right with yourself first. If the goal in life is to get into the military, make that happen for yourself.

Good Luck, and I hope you get what you seek in life.

CLOSED.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.
Closed Thread