Originally Posted by $_H_()_C_K_E_R_Nxt
Well they did with the geo...but the 09 doesnt look much different to a sl8r...so i plan on keeping my 07 and getting a geo sometime next year.
obviously you dont read specs...
they changed a lot.
• Poppet Valve Design
• Off-Set Lower Bores – Reduces off-axis forces
• Low Pressure operation – 160psi @ 290fps
• Air Efficient – 1700+ shots from 68/45
• Ultra High Performance Solenoid Valve
• Direct Porting System for Solenoid Inlet and Exhaust Pathways
• 2.5 x Larger Air Flow from LPR to Solenoid
• Zick Rammer Assembly
• 30% Increase in Valve Chamber Volume
• Cure2 Bolt
• Integrated LPR Assembly
basically no qevs too! less hoses, etc. read up on it.