PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2008, 07:51 AM #22
DYINGsucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesTheGreat View Post
LOL my damn hopper fried too... except mine did within the first 20 mins, I'm just thankful one of my teammates had a spare so I could play... even if it was pooring rain haha.

Thanks to Blue for everything and everyone in the EMR family, we always enjoy coming up to EMR and had a great time as usual. I wish we could have stayed for the players party on Saturday night but we had to bounce early this year.

Thanks everyone for a great time and fun game and congrats to all of us attackers for getting in the Castle so quickly!

See you all soon.
i had my hopper frie like 45 mins into defending the castle... either way it was a great game. a big to all the refs and crew that made it happen, see you all at toys for tots
-ICD clamping feedneck

"Originally posted by DangerousPower:
This then preceded to us blindfolding each other and wacking each other off till the first one "came to forwishing" if you know what i mean."
Old 09-30-2008, 08:24 AM #23
DeuceDeuce
Deuce Hanse

It was great to see everyone before the winter hits. Other than the weather, that was a great event. I want to personally thank the players for playing hard through the rain while keeping fun and safety in mind. I had zero problems on the field and that says a lot about the players who attend E.M.R. A big thank you from the reffing staff at E.M.R. for making our jobs a little easier.

Deuce
Event Coordinator
E.M.R. Paintball Park
Facebook
YouTube
Old 09-30-2008, 04:05 PM #24
dooleyksig

That was one of the greatest events I have attended. I thought the rain added a little something special. (not that I would ask for it again but it was an experience) A big thanks to blue and deuce and the rest of the Crew. The refs did a great job and it was great to see so many friends. Thanks to the dynasty guys and Matty for the clinic and making it such a great weekend! This was an event not to miss.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:26 PM #25
TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is an Administrator
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooleyksig View Post
That was one of the greatest events I have attended. I thought the rain added a little something special. (not that I would ask for it again but it was an experience)
I murdered a lot of raindrops this weekend.

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field