Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2008, 08:51 AM #22
Originally Posted by NoodlesTheGreat View Post
LOL my damn hopper fried too... except mine did within the first 20 mins, I'm just thankful one of my teammates had a spare so I could play... even if it was pooring rain haha.

Thanks to Blue for everything and everyone in the EMR family, we always enjoy coming up to EMR and had a great time as usual. I wish we could have stayed for the players party on Saturday night but we had to bounce early this year.

Thanks everyone for a great time and fun game and congrats to all of us attackers for getting in the Castle so quickly!

See you all soon.
i had my hopper frie like 45 mins into defending the castle... either way it was a great game. a big to all the refs and crew that made it happen, see you all at toys for tots
-Black ICD Promaster
-DXS 68/4500 and Black Pulse
-New Designz On/off asa
-ICD clamping feedneck

"Originally posted by DangerousPower:
This then preceded to us blindfolding each other and wacking each other off till the first one "came to forwishing" if you know what i mean."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 09-30-2008, 09:24 AM #23
Deuce Hanse
It was great to see everyone before the winter hits. Other than the weather, that was a great event. I want to personally thank the players for playing hard through the rain while keeping fun and safety in mind. I had zero problems on the field and that says a lot about the players who attend E.M.R. A big thank you from the reffing staff at E.M.R. for making our jobs a little easier.

Event Coordinator
E.M.R. Paintball Park
Chris Deuce Hanse
Media Coordinator
Blue's Crew TV
Old 09-30-2008, 05:05 PM #24
 has been a member for 10 years
That was one of the greatest events I have attended. I thought the rain added a little something special. (not that I would ask for it again but it was an experience) A big thanks to blue and deuce and the rest of the Crew. The refs did a great job and it was great to see so many friends. Thanks to the dynasty guys and Matty for the clinic and making it such a great weekend! This was an event not to miss.
Paintball Kids Rule
Old 09-30-2008, 05:26 PM #25
Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is an Administrator
TargetIndy is a Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
TargetIndy supports Bob Gurnsey
TargetIndy is Immortal
Originally Posted by dooleyksig View Post
That was one of the greatest events I have attended. I thought the rain added a little something special. (not that I would ask for it again but it was an experience)
I murdered a lot of raindrops this weekend.