Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

This forum is no longer used for new feedback. Please read this thread for more information.

Old 07-02-2001, 04:58 PM #1
Sniper2004

has been a member for 10 years
Help A Brother Out

well actually it's not me that needs help but i know some of you or i atleast hope this is true would have great fun harrasing somone, i know this isn't the biggest deal but my friend sold his rt mag on ebay and the guy who bought it stopped respondin to his e-mails...true it's not that big a deal oh sure he can relist but i think we need to teach this ******* a lesson here is his e-mail: readetp@truman.navy.mil and his ebay name is azcruiser
cmon ppl lets make this guys life a living hell or atleast annyoy him so he won't do this again

Sniper out

68/45 PE fs
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2001, 05:22 PM #2
Auctionjunkie!
PbN's G-Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is a Mega Moderator
Auctionjunkie! is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Auctionjunkie! is BST Legit
Auctionjunkie! is a Paintball photographer
Auctionjunkie! is playing at Living Legends VII
Re: Help A Brother Out

Quote:
Originally posted by Sniper2004
well actually it's not me that needs help but i know some of you or i atleast hope this is true would have great fun harrasing somone, i know this isn't the biggest deal but my friend sold his rt mag on ebay and the guy who bought it stopped respondin to his e-mails...true it's not that big a deal oh sure he can relist but i think we need to teach this ******* a lesson here is his e-mail: readetp@truman.navy.mil and his ebay name is azcruiser
cmon ppl lets make this guys life a living hell or atleast annyoy him so he won't do this again

Sniper out
Inappropriate.
Closed.
Dan