PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-20-2008, 09:23 AM #43
loneassassin
A Grim and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggiePBaller View Post
I'm glad I went to school before all of these dumb laws. When I was in school all of the guys (and a lot of the girls) had their pocket knives with them and people weren't scared to bring a gun to the parking lot and sell it to someone else after school. I don't ever like being anywhere where they won't let you defend yourself if need be. School shootings happen so often because they are such easy pickings. Where else can someone find hundreds of unarmed victims to unleash their neurotic rage on? The second amendment wasn't made for hunters, rather it is summed up pretty good in these quotes by Thomas Jefferson himself: "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.", "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.", and "The constitutions of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed"
That being said, I wouldn't mind the students having to be unarmed, but the faculty should not only be allowed to, but a certain percentage of faculty should have to be armed. /rant

I agree 100% I'm so tired of people wanting gun control, and all of these school policies and whatnot trying to make things "safer." Do you think a psycho kid wakes up in the morning and thinks to himself "Gee, I really want to go to school and kill a bunch of people - if it only weren't for that no-gun school policy." No, he goes into the school with confidence that nobody will be able to stop him.

I can tell you one thing, if a school shooting had happened when I went to school, no less than 20 or so kids would have casually went out to their vehicles to retreive their hunting rifles and would have put a stop to it in short order.

But yeah, bringing the trigger frame to school and getting in trouble for it is a sign of just how rediculously stupid our society has become.

My halfblocked Trilogy pump:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/P3250486.jpg
loneassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:55 AM #44
famous187
187INC

this situation has nothing to do with "gun control". you shouldnt put yourself in a situation like this to begin with. why do you feel the need to bring in your frame for a health project? you know its tipping the line, your trying to push the boundries and you got in trouble for it, big suprise. nobody at your school gives a **** about your paintball GUN frame and none of them will remember you did a project on it. you should have just brought in one of your cabbage patch dolls or your barbie corvette. /kids
Old 09-20-2008, 11:55 AM #45
hellomynameis

i hate to say it but out of anything, the frame would be the worst thing to bring... it can look very similar to a glock or something... i would have just brought something different
hellomynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:35 PM #46
gusgus01

just throwing this out there, my school forces all bus riders to stand in a little circular area for like ten minutes before the bell rings. Also, parents are coming in for various reasons so... safe i think not.
And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti
gusgus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:15 PM #47
carcrazycorey
Meow

carcrazycorey helped look for balloons
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
carcrazycorey has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer1184 View Post
That's stupid, I hate school rules and stuff. And btw, why didn't you just take the eye wires out. I know if I brought one of my guns' trigger frame to school I wouldn't lay it in plain sight.
wow forgot about this thread. Oh and the eye wires are a ***** to take in and out of the grips. Its a Spyder VS1 frame with a Scenario Dreams T-Board. Its so hard to get everything to fit in the grips.
carcrazycorey is offline   Reply With Quote