PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-10-2008, 09:39 PM #1
justinsroy

Player Looking for team or members in MI

Hey all, new to PBnation but been playing paintball 10ish years and speedball around 6-7 years, looking to start taking my game to the next level and do some tournaments and mabye even college vs college games, currently in the big rapids area for college and looking to play at least once every 2 weeksish and hopefully get some tournaments going.

Please contact me if you got a team (willing to drive a bit to play) or wanna get one going, got one person up here at college and going to a meeting for my college tommorow where 13 people are "officially coming" about a club team so im gonna look to recruit some people there.

Looking for mature players to play with that are dedicated, you can hit me up on AIM or email, AIM prefered, im always on and i might not check my email every day.

AIM: ichhatkeinahnung
email: royj7@fsuimail.ferris.edu

Edit: im pretty viable with positions, got a 06 shocker and ordering virtue board for it soon (using blackheart right now), pretty good at most positions so i can fill most all spots on a team.

hit me up for more info.

Last edited by justinsroy : 09-10-2008 at 09:41 PM.
justinsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2008, 02:49 AM #2
JelloPB

come out to Elitist reball out in mt pleasant we have a brand new 08 X ball field. cmu has paintball team that plays out there and a few other teams so bring u and a couple of ur friends and shoot all reballs u want for 25 dollars. the hours r from 6-10 sunday,monday,and tuesday.pm if u have an questions we also have deals for teams 5 or more people. hope to see u out there.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:56 AM #3
justinsroy

Ok ill check it out.
justinsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:41 PM #4
proto slg#1
Lone Wolf Paintball

check my sig if im not to far away
proto slg#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups