Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2008, 03:15 PM #1
MJPByron

WTS Washburn Lyon LG2CE acoustic electric guitar

This was my learner guitar and a hell of a great instrument. I traded some paintball guns and gear for it and I've taken very good care of it. No breaks, blemishes, blotches, etc. The bridge and pegs are in great shape, the tuner machine heads are responsive, smooth, and hold tune very well. Just restrung with DR Zebra strings and tuned. Smooth action, fretboard was just dusted and cleaned, sounds great.

I'll throw in a couple of of learn-to-play books and a full-scale digital tuner. The tuner is amazingly precise and can do drop D, 12-strings, 7-strings, 4, 5, or 6 string bass - any guitar, any tuning, you name it. It can tune acoustics through a microphone or you can connect it through a standard cord (also included). I'll also throw in a guitar stand.

The guitar is an acoustic-electric, so you can hook it up to an amp for clean acoustic amplification, or put on distortion to get some scream. It's not exactly meant for Dethklok, but it sounds great.

Looking for cash, Paypal (the 3% is on me, I'm not out to nickel & dime), USPS MO, or personal check - the latter two must clear before I ship. Also looking for Airsoft guns and gear to start out into yet another expensive hobby. :-D

Any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2008, 04:48 PM #2
auroradrivesnice

how much?
Old 09-18-2008, 02:21 PM #4
MJPByron

Asking price $200 + half the cost of shipping (quoted by your ZIP and your carrier; I will use USPS Priority Mail with insurance unless otherwise requested)