cu2010 (Banned)
VVLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorfakt View Post
1.You are selling a used droid tht doesn't even have the matching matchstick

2.Also fix up your FS thread.
-Take out the sarcasm
-Take better pictures

3.-rules? Anyone who would actually spend $800 on pbn has been here long enough to not need rules. Shipping can cange? WHY? How about shipping is dependent on where they live and how long they want to wait?

4.On first impression, I would not do business with you. A gun for $800 is serious and a buyer is going to respond better to a professional sounding seller. Here is an example of a good FS thread.....

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2787336

5.Good luck though
Here's my problem with the numbered things above.

1. The matchstick doesn't match... next you'll tell me they eye covers and on/off knob don't match either. Parts were swapped INTENTIONALLY. It's not that new sort of a thing...

2. Fix MY thread? After looking at your feedback (17) I would say that I have had significantly more deals on this forum than you have and would even go as far to say as my FST threads work wonderfully. Yes I use sarcasm because I can... and it works. I sell/trade everything I list without too much complaining about my sarcasm.

3. Rules... really? Who doesn't put rules. This kind of goes back to number 2 in that I know what works and what doesn't. Yes some are again sarcastic but I find humor in them as do a lot of other people. If you don't like them don't deal with me. Shipping for me ONLY changes when people want shipping outside of the US or shipping that is faster than USPS Priority. I also ship flat rate-that means that shipping costs don't change for the contiguous US.

4. I've sold NUMEROUS guns with my threads and their shenanigans. Yes they are comical/immature at times but THEY WORK. And then you are going to come into my thread and post one of your threads telling me what to model my stuff after? Hahaha... really man? This thread was made for me to get advice from the Macdev population on my gun, not a how-to on making threads.

5. Thanks for the good luck wishes.
cu2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:13 PM #44
e_friccero
\_(ツ)_/

Annual Supporting Member
e_friccero is a Paintball photographer
e_friccero is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
e_friccero is Legendary
e_friccero is Boss
e_friccero is attending Decay of Nations VII
you guys really need to drop it and stop upping this thread