Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-09-2008, 05:00 PM #1
colin2722
Pumps all the way

Problem With Black Dragun Please Help!!!

my black dragun is pretty much an electric spyder because i switched some parts off my spyder and everything fit fine so ill base it on that. the gun will shoot one shot and then act like a gun out of air so i thought it might just not be catching but i replaced the screw so i dont think its that. it does have an electric trigger frame so it is electric. if anyone has any suggestions/advice im extreamly open. thanks

Colin
colin2722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2008, 05:02 PM #2
Spyder Imagine

sear isn't catching 100%.
Spyder Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:06 PM #3
colin2722
Pumps all the way

is that the back screw?
colin2722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:45 PM #4
Spyder Imagine

no its the kind of pointy edge on top of your solenoid.
Spyder Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:14 AM #5
XxAltecxX
BEO Mafia

How much air is in your tank?
XxAltecxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:32 AM #6
Zerk

that happend to me couple times i dont know what happend, but one day i put the co2 back on and it work fine.
Zerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:33 AM #7
Zerk

go watch my youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnTHQsGHEGc
Zerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:29 PM #8
wowzerz
Pump Karni King

wowzerz is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerk View Post

lol wtf you talking about your vid?? i made that vid so many years ago
wowzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:51 PM #9
kriegersa

i did the same thing, except i had a black dragun lcd trigger frame and i put it on my spyder and it would do that 1000 bps action thingy, lol ( like it has no air) so i went home put the original trigger frame on the black dragun and i went to test it out and it shot fine, i never was able to crono it (ran out of paint playing with it on the test range lol ) but thats the next thing im going to do. so that might be your problem, and what i thought was my spyder spring couldn't keep up with the trigger frame or something this may be totally wrong but i got it to work now. so i hope everything works out alright.
kriegersa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:30 PM #10
download00502
Really a 1776er

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegersa View Post
i did the same thing, except i had a black dragun lcd trigger frame and i put it on my spyder and it would do that 1000 bps action thingy, lol ( like it has no air) so i went home put the original trigger frame on the black dragun and i went to test it out and it shot fine, i never was able to crono it (ran out of paint playing with it on the test range lol ) but thats the next thing im going to do. so that might be your problem, and what i thought was my spyder spring couldn't keep up with the trigger frame or something this may be totally wrong but i got it to work now. so i hope everything works out alright.
If you want to talk about this make a new thread this one is over 4 months old.
Posting in threads like this is called reviving a dead thread and is against the rules. You have done this twice. You don't need to be concerned really just try to avoid doing it again. Use your better judgment in determining whether or not a thread is dead. This forum moves pretty slowly so reviving a month or two old thread without posts is not reviving the dead just waking up the elderly . Anything after this is really not a thread you should post in.