PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2008, 02:20 PM #1
CTAngel1
GWC #32

official cyborg pic thread?

hey guys, is there an official cyborg pic thread?

i'm new to the mac dev family ( i just got an X-fighter ) and i want to show off my new setup
CTAngel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 PM #2
thatdoolinkid

stickies!

"The problem isn't a need for more 'idiot proof' guns. The problem is they keep making better idiots!"
-anonymous
thatdoolinkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM #3
CTAngel1
GWC #32

i looked at the stickies, i saw the droid picture threads. but i didn't see a borg specific picture thread. just post in the droid thread? i didn't want to post in the wrong thread. sry for to sound like a newb lolo
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM #4
S_Carter
Nuclear Cowboy.

S_Carter plays in the PSP
S_Carter plays in the APPA D4 division
Here ya go:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...picture+thread
and
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...picture+thread
S_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:34 PM #5
Megadestructo
Pixel Pusher

Annual Supporting Member
Megadestructo plays in the PSP
Megadestructo plays in the APPA D4 division
Megadestructo is Boss
Congrats on your superior marker purchase, btw
Old 09-09-2008, 06:35 PM #6
CTAngel1
GWC #32

thnx here's some pics, tell me what you guys think!

got a hybrid pushbutton asa on the way, i also have a pbk trigger and a pbk snakeskin bolt that i just got in the mail today

Old 09-09-2008, 06:48 PM #7
CTAngel1
GWC #32

oh yeah, i'm also thinking about getting it re anno'd was thinking dust white with gloss red parts (there is wear on the other side) any anno suggestions?
Old 09-09-2008, 06:54 PM #8
Phaelynar
Resident Jew

has been a member for 10 years
Phaelynar supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAngel1 View Post
oh yeah, i'm also thinking about getting it re anno'd was thinking dust white with gloss red parts (there is wear on the other side) any anno suggestions?
There is no such thing as white anodizing. You can anodize clear, which yours already is. To re-anodize it clear again would most likely be a waste of your money, as markers do get scratched.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:57 PM #9
CTAngel1
GWC #32

huh, thought i saw a white and red dm7, must have been clear and red, i'm gonna do everything to the gun that i want to and then get it re-anno'd.

i wanna get a ram kit, sonic valve? and the tadao yakuza for the 07 and retro fit it.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:02 PM #10
Khandra
Iss Go'n Rain!

It won't need retrofitting. All that needs to be done (and I've heard this from several sources) is to put a little piece of cardboard under the battery to keep it snug.

Clean Gloss black magno'd a1 f/s/t

Shocktech Burglarized

Right Attitude Paintball- It's all about the Right Attitude.
Khandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:53 PM #11
CTAngel1
GWC #32

yeah, much like the stock board to keep it from rattling around lolo
Old 09-09-2008, 08:13 PM #12
eddahenry
Cloning Vat Escapee

eddahenry donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAngel1 View Post
huh, thought i saw a white and red dm7, must have been clear and red, i'm gonna do everything to the gun that i want to and then get it re-anno'd.

i wanna get a ram kit, sonic valve? and the tadao yakuza for the 07 and retro fit it.
.Ram kit do yourself a favour and Dont buy a ram kit its got the best in it

.RED valve , check you dont already have one you might. Just unscrew the LPR and drop out the spring and poppit if the poppit is delrin all black and no orings you have the best leave it. If it has orings just buy a 07 Red Valve

.Tadao DO it great board , someone should really mill up a little spacer and sell it . just a drop it in and it takes up the slack in the battery so it stayes against the battery terminals(buy yes some simple folded carboard dose the trick. if it was me i would just de solder the battery terminals and solder in a battry harness but this WOULD void any warranty the borad comes with. and you would have to be quite good with a soldering iron

thats about it
Oh and get a cyborg spares kit with a ram gague dose help with setting up your gun
and buy a matchstix kit and get rid of that Ultracrap barrel LOL
and if you want to change your parts to red buy a Droid locking feedneck in gloss red than get your other parts re annoed to match.
Matt on my them has a clear and red 07 borg looks the bomb ,Firetrooper
PB Nation Feedback
CC Feedback

Last edited by eddahenry : 09-09-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: trying to make it readable LOL
eddahenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:56 PM #13
CTAngel1
GWC #32

i was actually just on pbk and i saw the sonic spring guide. says that it "adds more volume to the lpr chamber, standard part on the sonic, great upgrade for all 06 cyborgs" would this help me lower pressure/dwell/obtain better efficiency?

oh and why do the x-fighters not have a guage on the reg asa? the manual says to keep the reg at 200 psi and do velocity adjustments through the lpr, but i don't have a guage! lol so i've been setting the velocity using the gladiator and leaving the lpr. suggestions?

oh and when i get the yakuza i'm gonna have my dad whip me up a little piece to fit under the battery. he's a machinist. and if all goes well i'm sure i'd be able to get him to make a few more for anyone who wants to make the conversion for their 06 aswell.

and yeah i pulled out the lpr spring and poppet and it is indeed not derlin, so my next question is this, is it really worth it to get the sonic valve?

P.S. i love my "ultracrap" i've been collecting ultralight parts for a while now so basicly i already had a full barrel kit for it seing as how i have 4 backs (.684, .688, .690 (proto), and .692 with three different fronts, 12" 14" and 16". the gun didn't come with the match stick so i decided to actually use the clear/gloss black ul kit that i already had since never had a gun to put it on lolo.

no offense taken btw

Last edited by CTAngel1 : 09-09-2008 at 10:08 PM.