Community Focus

Old 09-07-2008, 10:15 AM #1
FuzionF88
Yes..that did just happen

FuzionF88 is playing at Living Legends VI
FuzionF88 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
FuzionF88 supports Team VICIOUS
FuzionF88 posts videos on PbNation
Exclamation Yellow Jacket Warning! Pleas Read if you dont want what happened to me!

9-6-08, at paintball junkies, my main field, it was about 2:20 so the day's almost over. and im in the woods with my buddy's gun, and we were holding down a fort. And he tells me to move up, so i do and i start to take on some flying gelletan. so i kind of dive to the ground, and a few seconds later, i hear this strange buzzing in my mask, and a few seconds later, WHAM i get drilled about 11 times on the head and once in the neck. so anyways im runnin through the woods tryin to get out. and i eventually do i rip off my mask and say get em' off! get em off! get em off! and of ocourse people didnt know what was going on and then it suddenly hit them, and im glad that a lifeguard and a scout leader was there at the field. so im pretty sure that all of the stingers are out, cuz my head stoped hurting.
The way to avoid this is to be careful of your surroundings, knowing me i should have known to watch these kind of things. And in these kind of conditions is when they start to get angry because food is becoming short. So rule number one, watch where the h*** you are stepping because once one starts they all come to help. Literally this is how it works. And they can sting multiple times by the same insect. It is important to try to keep your mask !ON! untill you get to a safe spot. do not worry about your gun, if you make enough racket and there are people around someone will pick it up, or tell a reff when the situation is under control where the hive is and where your gun/equipment is! YOU MUST TELL SOMEONE WHERE THE HIVE IS. BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT BE ALERGIC! Also Alert a pest controll center. For more info on yellow jacket stings and how to treat them see this link: http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/...ketst_scnl.htm
Please visit the link if you haven't. If someone isnt there to help, by reading the information in the link you could help someone. And before taking or giving any medication be sure that they/you are NOT alergic to what you are going to give/recieve, And call their/your parents, but BE SURE to tell them the situation calmly and ask if their son/daughter has ever been alergic to any insects, medicines, ect. If I missed anything or the link did not provide enough information, google is a great place to find information, or contact your doctor.

I did not write this to scare people, I want people to be alert on situations such as this because I don't want others to go through what I went through.
Remember, Stay alert, Be safe, and Have fun!
FuzionF88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2008, 05:21 PM #2
mccraw321

mccraw321 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Also something else that will help even though it sounds weird is mustard. I know it works.
mccraw321 is offline   Reply With Quote