PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-07-2008, 06:45 AM #1
chuck7788

has been a member for 10 years
Shipping Gun Overseas?

Hey Im stationed in Guam and was wondering what I have to do to get my gun, tank and hopper sent out here? Ive been told that I have to take the reg off the tank and the trigger off and Ive also been told that I dont have to do anything. So i was wondering if any of you have had to do this and what all happened.
chuck7788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2008, 06:50 AM #2
mdheath

If you're stationed there, I'm assuming you're military...send it using household goods and you won't have to do a thing with it. Only downside to that is the time it takes to get to your next location. If you're going to fly with it, take the reg off the tank...won't have to do anything with the gun, but make sure everything is in checked baggage. And I'd recommend contacting your airline and seeing if they have any additional requirements.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:58 AM #3
chuck7788

has been a member for 10 years
yea Im military but Ive already been here so its too late for the household goods. Im just not getting it sent from back home. Thanks though.
chuck7788 is offline   Reply With Quote