PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-01-2008, 07:30 PM #1
Icemanf4i

has been a member for 10 years
Question PMR upgrade /help

I just bought a stock used pmr. Love the gun. I read the sticky but could not find the following info in it
I want to put some olive accents on my gun so i need the following

upgrade: I want to upgrade the stock grips on the stock frame but all i can seem to find are grips for the UL frame. I also want a nice olive clamping feed.
Where can I find a olive drop forward that will fit the stock pmr frame.

I found an olive trigger and trigger guard on ebay that says its for the stock pmr but dont know if the trigger guard can be put on the stock frame?

If so how do I install it.

Thanks for any and all help guys..
Icemanf4i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2008, 08:10 PM #2
faithalone
God...Faith...Paint

it is hard to find stock grips that work on the pmr.. standard 45 grips will not work and will leave a gap in the grip frame... i have had the best of luck with stingerpaintballdesigns (spd) .. they make custom grips in any color for a decent price will even put your own photo on there for you if you like...

any standard drop forward should work on a pmr.. just find one that you like.. i like the cp micro drops.. not so large that your tank is down by your knees

the trigger guard just screws on the frame by removing 2 screws.. very simple...

good luck
Old 09-01-2008, 08:11 PM #3
Aznac872
NthgVenturedNthgGained

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Aznac872 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Aznac872 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Aznac872 is Legendary
Aznac872 is Immortal
Search any reputable PB site like actionvillage/pbwarehouse/compulsive for parts.

They should also have most of the other things you are looking for. Drop forwards are all universal so you shouldn't have any issue installing one. The stock ASA can be removed and the drop mounted directly.

The trigger guard is held in place by screws which can be removed allowing the guard to be taken out and then replaced with the new one.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:02 PM #4
scorchingcold
Scorching CAN be Cold

Yeah when your looking for kits and upgrades, just make sure you look for the same thing on all the major paintball websites, ive seen some pretty drastic contrast in prices for certain things.