Community Focus

Old 08-24-2008, 12:47 PM #1
paintballer3

paintballer3 helped look for balloons
paintballer3 is for the Gunfight
paintballer3 posts videos on PbNation
What is the RNT ALLSTAR and the MIAMI RAGE connection

I know they have the same players.
But are they the same team but different sponsors and different formate.
I know Rage used to play X-Ball all the time.

Can some one help me?

ANGEL ARMY
paintballer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2008, 01:16 PM #2
dm7killer153

a couple rage players play on RNT
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:29 PM #3
paintballer3

paintballer3 helped look for balloons
paintballer3 is for the Gunfight
paintballer3 posts videos on PbNation
who??

ANGEL ARMY
paintballer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:49 PM #4
yeee108

yeee108 is a Professional paintball player
yeee108 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Ok RNTALLSTARZ was started by 3 players about 6 years ago. I jerry desvarieux was one of them and so was ore guada.....Ore left to play for Rage and I took over the team in 2006....... So I am the Captain of RNTALLSTARZ and I play for RAGE in 7 man NPPL. The line up for RNTALLSTARZ

NPPL

manny
armando
nicky
shin
colton
kelsey
brent
fernando

PSP

Jerry
Ore
Manny
Damion (former RNTALLSTARZ 7 MAN PLAYER)
Towley (former RNTALLSTARZ 7 MAN PLAYER)
Brandon
micheal

Director of Sales and Marketing MacDev

JD COMING SOON

Last edited by yeee108 : 08-24-2008 at 02:54 PM.
yeee108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:57 AM #5
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

That Bull Sh*t , Heres The Facts On Were RNT ALLSTARS STARTED

RNT ALLSTARS was started by Peter Bofield , originally some players long ago (around 03- 04)went to play with the Royal Rats in Las Vegas NPPL right after Maurce Gibbs Died . We didnt do so well so the original royal rats left and peter kept the kids that went to the tournament and built of them .He also picked up some kids that did well in his local 3 man tournys that he held onto and added them as well. Yes Ore was one of them , but not Jerry(originally) . Also after Ore Left , who was never really Captain (PETER RAN THE TEAM), Robert who plays for STK now was Captain for a while . Just letting you know how it wen.... I was there
Also the Original RNT ALLSTARS Team was....
Ore
Franky
Pee-Wee
Robbie(FRO)
Ashley
That was the team that went to vegas With Tishfrom Royal Rats and Ruchi (Royal Rats) .
tpa954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:37 AM #6
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpa954 View Post
RNT ALLSTARS was started by Peter Bofield , originally some players long ago (around 03- 04)went to play with the Royal Rats in Las Vegas NPPL right after Maurce Gibbs Died . We didnt do so well so the original royal rats left and peter kept the kids that went to the tournament and built of them .He also picked up some kids that did well in his local 3 man tournys that he held onto and added them as well. Yes Ore was one of them , but not Jerry(originally) . Also after Ore Left , who was never really Captain (PETER RAN THE TEAM), Robert who plays for STK now was Captain for a while . Just letting you know how it wen.... I was there
Ore
Franky
Pee-Wee
Robbie(FRO)
Ashley
That was the team that went to vegas With Tishfrom Royal Rats and Ruchi (Royal Rats) .
Don't come in this forum criticizing our players saying they are liars. Robert was not mentioned cause he is a thief plain and simple. Jerry might not have been there from day 1 but he was there from day 2. Robert almost led the team into the ground, but Jerry saved it.
Visit the Str8killas/F.T.W. thread
Bob LongSlyNXeDXS
Bzump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:51 AM #7
yeee108

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpa954 View Post
Ore
Franky
Pee-Wee
Robbie(FRO)
Ashley
For you to call me a liar LOL. I didn't like the roral rats and I beg peter to start our own team. Even in practice I use to tell peter lets practice us againts them I didnt go vegas because my dad come from out of town.But anyways that was a long time ago. Regarless on what people think Its my team now. I would love to know who you are tpa954 but I dought you would tell me. You mention we asin you played with us where you at now I wonder......... LOL I love all of my haters...... You feed me and make me continue to get better just for ya thank you, without you there wouldnt be me...

JD COMING SOON
Old 09-03-2008, 11:04 AM #8
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Jerry a cool guy and i never said he wasnt i just wanted to get the story str8 . I didnt like Robert either and I never got along with him, that was one reason why i left RNT . I am str8 wit all of these guys i mentioned , but i just wanted the story str8 . I have known Jerry before he was even on a team, playing Rec Ball Games in the Back Of the FIU campus .
Old 09-03-2008, 11:33 AM #9
yeee108

That still doesnt tell me who you are.......

JD COMING SOON
Old 09-03-2008, 12:22 PM #10
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

LOL I got no problem on telling you who i am Robert Young JR , and i havent played in a bit because i been gone for a minute . Also im not hateing on you or your story , but i was making corrections to it. Thats good that it is your team now as well, because you actually do care about the game and players , which is good for everyone .
Old 09-03-2008, 12:42 PM #11
yeee108

I aint gonna spray you on here, it doesnt matter If you think your story is true or not. The point is RNTALLSTARZ belongs to JERRY DESVARIEUX and is stronger than ever. 4 IN A ROW BABY EYYYYYYYYYYYY

JD COMING SOON
Old 09-03-2008, 12:49 PM #12
tpa954
www.paintempaintball.com

Aite all good and I wish yall the best ,Tell every one wattup and i see yall soon .