PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-31-2008, 08:45 PM #1
kchadek

kchadek is an NCPA player
kchadek plays in the APPA D5 division
Hyper 3 Reg ?, on the SLG

So I was playing yesterday and all of a sudden my gun would stop working in the middle of a game, I looked at the gun and the light was flashing green, so I turned it on/off, while in a game to, but to make a long story short I found out the problem was the stupid reg came lose so it just shuts off when it happens.

So since the stupid thing is a pain to tighten good b/c those rubber grips spin to is there a way to lock it in place? I know that you can lock the macro line b/c that spins but how do you do that? I thought you just tighten an allen in a tiny hole in the side but I tried and cant get it to work, is that how you really do it???

thnx for your help, sorry bout longer post
kchadek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2008, 08:59 PM #2
LedZepplinFan77
your mom

it should just screw in
LedZepplinFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:36 PM #3
krnlsandrs

well if you look closely before the allen that adjust your reg, on outside of the big hole, its a giant allen that you can use to tighten the reg, so get a allen that looks like it will fit to the bottom of your reg, and it should fit, and you'll be able to tighten your reg, plus look to your manual and should be able to tell you what size it is, i believe its a 3/16 allen look in your manual on page 21, should tell you how. if you don't have a manual look on the proto site, i think they have a online manual.
- Dye throttle 70ci/4500 peanut tank
krnlsandrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:46 PM #4
kchadek

kchadek is an NCPA player
kchadek plays in the APPA D5 division
^sweet thanks that really helps, i looked in the manual but didnt see that, you just cant tighten that thing by hand b/c when you try you just sping the little rubber grips

-well to bad dye was dumb and didnt give you an allen to fit that, the trigger allens either, im just too lazy to go and get one that fits right now, do it later tho

Last edited by kchadek : 08-31-2008 at 09:49 PM.
kchadek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:52 PM #5
krnlsandrs

yeah its for putting the macro line fitting in comfortable spot. but should fix the problem, yeah just read the first paragraph on page 21, it tells you how to take it apart, but it lets you know what size of allens you need, good luck with it, and if there is anymore problems let me know.
- Dye throttle 70ci/4500 peanut tank
krnlsandrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:03 AM #6
faithalone
God...Faith...Paint

you need a 3/8 size allen for the larger opening... its a big sucker... and did not come with your gun