Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-24-2008, 06:26 PM #1
A.Tech
Will paint faces

Just joined the PM6 family. Ul frame question...

I am not sure why my other thread got locked but maybe I didnt ask the right question. I see topics like this everywhere and get untouched. I think I derserve a reason for the lockage. And since I can't get one, I will make another topic. =]

Its a really mint one in the pics, I will update when I get it in the mail. I paid $230 for it. So I think it was a pretty good deal. Came with Laser Eyes, hitman grips and a new trigger. Unfortunally it is not UL'd. =[

Which brings me to my question. Which UL frames can fit? I went looking for one the last nite and I found some for a pm5, PM8 and a DM gun. I am pretty sure they are all different. The Pm5 one is really cheaper then all the others so I hope I can get that one.

... Thanks.

o and I just thought I get everyones input on this gun with like maintain tips. Upgrades they liked the most from real PM6 owners...
"coming back to paintball after a year and half long Hiatus!!! All I need is a gun, a UL barrel and a Rotor(again,lol), LOOKING For Liquid Rotors and maybe Camo Just want Macdev DROIDSS for now. Black,blue, or black and blue, Or red trim and black.

[/center]
A.Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2008, 06:28 PM #2
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
There is a UL frame specifically for a PM6.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:41 PM #3
A.Tech
Will paint faces

o, ok just what I thought. Well were can I find them new? I can't find them anywhere. Also, I looked in the FAQs but I could not find answer. Do you know what modes this comes with stock? Is it like the PMR?
"coming back to paintball after a year and half long Hiatus!!! All I need is a gun, a UL barrel and a Rotor(again,lol), LOOKING For Liquid Rotors and maybe Camo Just want Macdev DROIDSS for now. Black,blue, or black and blue, Or red trim and black.

[/center]
Old 08-24-2008, 06:47 PM #4
eddiebelanger

eddiebelanger is a Supporting Member
next time use google.

http://www.discountpaintball.com/dye...ck-p-2798.html
Old 08-24-2008, 06:51 PM #5
{~A-5~}
throwback - hey oh

great gun, just take the time to tune the regs and the thing will shoot so sweetly. No visible kick, quiet, efficient. The whole 9 yards. Just maintain it with lube and like i said, tune the regs.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:58 PM #6
A.Tech
Will paint faces

wow, that UL frame is expensive. No way I am gonna spend that much on a frame. Its more then what I paid for teh gun... lol

O and thanks for the tip a~5

[/center]
Old 08-24-2008, 07:15 PM #7
UnionBaller
buddy christ ftmfw

the ul frames are realllly nice IMO. I wouldve just bought one that was already ul'd for like $70 more. 230 is a decent find though.

HALFBLOCK PROJECT PARTOUT- zero b, mq

Like new tree hot bars (bmx) f/s cheap
UnionBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:45 PM #8
m0nst4r

yeah UL's by themselves are still 120-160 used while the pm6 value is plummeting. not that the actual playing value of the pm6 is decreasing...its just when 09 hits 06 is going to be "old" in PB terms. just took my pm6 out today and wow was i impressed. +/- 4 on the chrono and not a single breech/barrel break.

the UL frame IS worth it though because once you get one and feel someones PM6 w/o the UL it feels like a whole different marker.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:20 PM #9
A.Tech
Will paint faces

I felt the Ul frame and I liked it, but that is not the reason why I would buy it. The main reasons is... I can put almost any board or Trigger I want into it. And I like the LEDs for it, its looks sick... other then that, the feel is not a huge concern too me because I am not holding the grip anyway because its not the proper way to old a gun.

[/center]
Old 08-25-2008, 02:11 AM #10
m0nst4r

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Tech View Post
I felt the Ul frame and I liked it, but that is not the reason why I would buy it. The main reasons is... I can put almost any board or Trigger I want into it. And I like the LEDs for it, its looks sick... other then that, the feel is not a huge concern too me because I am not holding the grip anyway because its not the proper way to old a gun.
eh? elaborate por favor on the "proper way"
Old 08-25-2008, 02:27 AM #11
Proto_1 (Banned)

If you're thinking about buying the Ultralight frame for the "sick LED's", you have some rethinking to do.
Proto_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:45 PM #12
A.Tech
Will paint faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nst4r View Post
eh? elaborate por favor on the "proper way"

Well when you walking the trigger the fastest way for me is to put the Tank under my armpit and just hold the reg. I make sure my trigger fingers are just touching the trigger and not the grip. =]

[/center]
Old 08-25-2008, 03:21 PM #13
CousinVin
PMP's FOR LIFE

yeah but when you do that you expose just alittle more of your hand than needed. Not alot, but thats more surface area to get shot on. I'm not saying change your ways or that you're wrong. Everyone does it differently to a degree
CousinVin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:36 PM #14
PbLoSeR05
CodyB

PbLoSeR05 is a Paintball photographer
PbLoSeR05 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
PbLoSeR05 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Tech View Post
Well when you walking the trigger the fastest way for me is to put the Tank under my armpit and just hold the reg. I make sure my trigger fingers are just touching the trigger and not the grip. =]
Under your armpit?

Dig it into your shoulder, if you drop your arm down, theres a little pocket between your arm, body, and shoulder. put it there.

Houston Heat
PhotoMOB
PbLoSeR05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 PM #15
A.Tech
Will paint faces

I don't mean UNDER my armpit... lol I mean like right in the corner of it, sorry for the choice of words. Not really on the shoulder but not under more in the middle of the shoulder and armpit is where it goes.

[/center]