Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-03-2008, 11:27 AM #1
Eye 2 Eye
Deadbox Heros

Eye 2 Eye supports Cereal Killerz 2
Thunderstruck?

Does anyone still go to thunderstruck in grafenburg? I dont hear people talk about it much, or did dave shut everything down?

Do not **** with The Wawful
Eye 2 Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2008, 01:25 PM #2
war_kid
NK NK NK NK NK

war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
war_kid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
no it's still open... but no one really goes there anymore considering how much of a **** hole it is now... : /
Old 08-03-2008, 01:26 PM #3
amsmustang55
For I is ironman

what has happened to it.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:31 PM #4
war_kid
NK NK NK NK NK

it has become kind of run down... the airball field I mean... the field itself has huge dips in it, rocks ( I've also seem random junk poking up out of the ground ) it's not flat really at all... + the air bunkers are not taken care of at all, either thier really nice and have holes in them/are worn out or thier just ****ty wal-mart spyder bunkers... dave doesn't make an effort to take care or try to promote his field... not to mention that he doesn't have any refs working there at all...
Old 08-03-2008, 01:33 PM #5
amsmustang55
For I is ironman

ohhhh..... i remember when kenny used to work there, that place was the ****.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:34 PM #6
bspitch1
We are... Penn State!

yeah. was

bspitch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:41 PM #7
wdpangeldude
Kenny Long

wdpangeldude is a Supporting Member
wdpangeldude plays in the PSP
wdpangeldude supports Team VICIOUS
wdpangeldude supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by war_kid View Post
it has become kind of run down... the airball field I mean... the field itself has huge dips in it, rocks ( I've also seem random junk poking up out of the ground ) it's not flat really at all... + the air bunkers are not taken care of at all, either thier really nice and have holes in them/are worn out or thier just ****ty wal-mart spyder bunkers... dave doesn't make an effort to take care or try to promote his field... not to mention that he doesn't have any refs working there at all...
Way to look at it one sided. **** The Ultimate Air bunkers are ~5 years old and have been outside the entirety of their life. Wear and tear. There are some Sup Air and R2 bunkers that he bought because they were cheap and did their job. He does make an effort to keep his business running. It's really a woodsball field right now. A fun one I might add. I ref there when I can and he does advertising to an extent. It's hard to run a business. Not cheap at all.

So before you go out and talk *** on the internet, try looking at it from a different perspective.

Old Feedback MR2OC Hostile Kids

Third Eye Paintball

wdpangeldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:53 PM #8
war_kid
NK NK NK NK NK

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdpangeldude View Post
Way to look at it one sided. **** The Ultimate Air bunkers are ~5 years old and have been outside the entirety of their life. Wear and tear. There are some Sup Air and R2 bunkers that he bought because they were cheap and did their job. He does make an effort to keep his business running. It's really a woodsball field right now. A fun one I might add. I ref there when I can and he does advertising to an extent. It's hard to run a business. Not cheap at all.

So before you go out and talk *** on the internet, try looking at it from a different perspective.
that's what you get from talking ****z on the internetesez?...

face it kenny, the woodsball field may be good but the airball field is utter poop...
Old 08-22-2008, 10:25 PM #9
n00py

has been a member for 10 years
Maybe dave has realized over the years where the money is in small local paintball fields.

tournament players? no. because any hothead with a ramping gun thinks they deserve free paint and handjobs from field owners. they will try to nickle and dime there way through paying just to beat up on some kids.

Now bring in someone new. let them play in the woods, like army men.
if they like it, whamm you just got a new customer. they're not going to care about playing the new up and coming psp layouts on freshly sodded fields. they just want to go out in the woods with their buddys and shoot each other every couple of weeks. Not to mention the new player will want some new gear. and where will they get it at? daves store.

I've known dave since i started playing paintball pretty much.
i'll go out on a limb and say 7 years. Hes been in the game long enough to where he knows what hes doing.
ReplyRegional Ups