ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-13-2008, 02:19 PM #1
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
~**~**~DM6, LASOYA, Halo B, Xfire 68/45, Jerseys MORE~**~**~

DM6 and Timmy for Sale

I have been playing for a long time, but I can't afford to any more. Here's a bunch of stuff I want to sell. Everything is sold as is. All prices are OBO.

ONLY TRADES ARE FOR PIMPED PHANTOM PUMPS

I really want phantoms with custom anno and T-stocks especially)

MARKERS

DYE DM6

First off we have a shiny almost new DM6. This baby's only been played with about 4 times. After every day it was used it was completely disassembled and greased up. And lets be honest, this looks and shoots almost identically to the DM8. Enjoy the greatest spool valve technology that practically kisses balls into the chamber without the inflated price.

COMES WITH:
1 Black CP System Bleed On/Off. No resistance!
1 Huge tub of Slick Honey. Seriously, this is just way too much lube.
1 Tube DYE Ultra Lube

Price: $500

BOB LONG LASOYA EDITION INTIMIDATOR

Next we got a Lasoya Intimidator. Shot like a dream. Hardly any recoil, perfectly broken in, +/- 3 over chrono, never breaks down...This gun was a pleasure to own.

Price: $275

TIPPMANN 98

Of course what collection is complete without the trusty Tippmann 98. This comes with an ACI Sub-Zero 6 Stage Expansion chamber and Smart Parts Teardrop barrel.

Price: $50

AIR TANK

CROSSFIRE 68/45

Comes with DYE Rhino cover. This does NOT need to be hydro'd.

Price: $150

HOPPERS

Halo B

Comes with RIP drive and nasty Punisher stickers.

Price: $95

EMPIRE SOUND-ACTIVATED RELOADER

Great for low weight front player set up. Weighs a huge amount less than Halos and Eggs.

Price: $30

EVLUTION II

From the writer of the original Evlution II Modifications sticky, comes this pimped up Egg. Numerous mods have been done to this Egg from the paddle to the batteries and board, it's tuned and primed for peak speed.

Price: $35

CLOTHING

DYE Medium Yellow C3 Jersey

DYE Yellow Empire Pants
Waist size: 32-36
These were made for durability.

Price: $35

DYE Large Grey C6 Jersey

I believe that this is unused actually, because I bought this right before I got my team's jersey; it feels as crisp as if it came out of the store yesterday.

Price: $25

CIRCLE 5+4 Ejection Pack

I bought this straight off Bea Youngs. I can't espouse the greatness of this pack enough. You load the pods in and when you want to take them out midgame the stretchy material on top of the pod holders shoot the pod right into your hand. The best part is that the tightness of the nonstretchy part of the holder is juuuust enough so that the pod will never shoot out onto the ground. This is honestly my favorite piece of equipment here. I ****ing love this thing.

VARIOUS

Pull-through squeegee and barrel bags

Price: Offers or addition to trades

Shipping will depend on how large the item is. I will NOT ship first. I am a three year supporting member on top of being an original supporting member with perfect feedback and a huge amount of posts. I'm not going anywhere with your stuff. I've payed my shipping first dues.
SlingerXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2008, 03:46 PM #2
underdog2987
superhero for hire

sig + http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2794855 for dm6?
Old 08-16-2008, 04:01 AM #3
sdAFTERMATHsd
#PLUMLIFE

sdAFTERMATHsd plays in the PSP
150 for lasoya timmy
sdAFTERMATHsd is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.