Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-15-2008, 12:54 PM #1
Hammy4444
Swiping flags since 2001

Hammy4444 is a Supporting Member
Hammy4444 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Great Sale, Meet me at NEO!

Please offer ONLY if i can meet you at NEO (or you have an insanely high cash offer)

I have the following items, but I need to know by tonight if anyone wants any of it so i know whether to bring it or not...will be at NEO Sat & Sun

Everything is in great (Like new or very close to like new) condition unless otherwise noted, you can see for yourself at NEO

-2 Dye Throttle 68/71 Stubby tanks with original throttle bags, hydroed in 2006 (looking for 140 each)
-DM5
-DM5 UL Frame (looking for 165)
-COMPLETE Dealer DM6 Repair kit
-Dye ankle supports
-Red Dye sweatbands
-Weekender gear bag-PENDING
-2 Black Empire Reloader B2 Hoppers with rip drive(one hopper has a broken battery door that is taped on) (looking for 70 for good one 60 for taped)
-Urban Camo Shocktech SFT Shocker Parts (any part you can think of I have including urban camo freak barrel with BLACK insert)
-Black shocker SFT body milled for breakbeam eyes (looking for 70)
-dynasty board (looking for 70)
-blackheart board (looking for 70)
-breakbeam eye board with eyes (looking for 65)
-shocker solenoid (looking for 70)
-Blue 07 Ego (looking for 750)-PENDING
PM Me if you want anything with an offer, after NEO this is all going on ebay

-anything that I have listed as pending can still be offered on BUT, I will NOT take a second offer unless the first falls through no matter how high it is

KARE BEARS #04

Last edited by Hammy4444 : 08-15-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Hammy4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2008, 01:03 PM #2
TEAM NO MERCY #17

ill take the ego7 and dye bag at NEo for 825
TEAM NO MERCY #17
TEAM NO MERCY #17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:30 PM #3
Hammy4444
Swiping flags since 2001

Hammy4444 is a Supporting Member
Hammy4444 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pm'd

KARE BEARS #04
Hammy4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.