PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-04-2008, 07:38 PM #1
quayb
TMJ

monstars d3 tryouts

D3 Monstars Tryouts Are This Sunday August 10th At Paintball adventure Park STARTING 9 O CLOCK SHARP PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE

PRICES: $10.00 ENTRY
$30.00 A CASE FOR PAINT
MONSTARS D3 WILL FEILD TWO DIFFRENT TEAMS
ONE BEING A 7 MAN NPPL D3 TEAM AND THE SECOND A FIVE MAN REGIONAL ROOKIE TEAM THAT WILL PARTICIPATE IN A LOT OF REGIONAL EVENTS.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD AND OR PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRYOUT THIS WEEKEND SO I CAN MAKE THE LIST YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRYOUT UNLESS YOU ARE ON IT. THIS IS A TWO PART TRYOUT. SO THERE WILL BE TWO CUTS.

RULES:
1.YOU MUST HAVE TRANSPORTATION WE WILL BE PRACTICING ALOT OF DIFFERENT PLACES. WE CAR POOL OUT OF MD FOR PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THAT AREA.
2. YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE AND WIN OR LOSE AND A DRIVE TO GET BETTER AND OPEN TO LISTEN TO ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE AND U ARE A SOLID PLAYER YOU WILL STILL BE CUT.
3. BE READY TO PUT IN SOME HARD WORK BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE A SOLID TEAM THAT DRILLS A LOT.

Last edited by quayb : 08-07-2008 at 10:04 PM.
quayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2008, 03:07 PM #2
swedishfishh

swedishfishh posts videos on PbNation
swedishfishh plays in the APPA D4 division
gl quay getting players

M.I.L.F. Hunters 4 Life
swedishfishh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:38 PM #3
quayb
TMJ

thanks
Old 08-10-2008, 07:15 PM #4
quayb
TMJ

Great Job Today guys we had a good turn out this weekend. next weekend shout be even bigger so far there are 4 roster spots takin for 7 man. There are 3-6 more depending on if i decide to pick up more guys to fill the roster to 10 players. Regional 5 man roster has three slots taken I plan on picking up 4 more people.

Part 2 Next Weekend August 17 at Ecx paintball park
Be Ready to play By 9. This Tryout is also for the people who couldnt make it this weekend to pap. Please Post your name If you are coming so I can put you on the list or you will not be allowed to tryout. this well help me beable to have everything organized before hand. Thank you.
ReplyRegional Ups