Community Focus

Old 08-06-2008, 08:05 AM #1
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
Challenging a BS infraction!

Quote:
Dear ionshooter93,

You have received an infraction at PbNation.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=50188640

Reason: Trolling, Instigating
-------
No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory, or designed to get people riled up. Substance, post placement as well as how you word posts are the keys to not being labeled a troll. If you disagree with someone or something, simply say why. If you want to say something doesn't work well, don't say "it sucks."

Do not go into a forum or thread and post something inflammatory without facts to back it up. How you phrase something can also make a huge difference. Be polite, explain your side of a situation well and post in the proper thread or forum to avoid being labeled a troll.
-------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionshooter93
No. And your not welcome here.

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in a ban if you have accumulated four or more points. Don't worry if this is your first or even second infraction though, it simply expires in 30 days. Please take more care when posting in the future. We encourage you to take a moment to review the forum's rules. More information about the infraction system can be found in the Infraction FAQ.

All the best,
PbNation

I want that removed from my infraction list. Its sooo BS.

Cause The Faq's Deffinition of trolling is

Quote:
No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory, or designed to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll. If you disagree with someone or something, simply say why.
He asked if he could join FOC so I said NO and told him why. And he wasnt welcome cause hewas a troll from PMF trying to piss us in FOC off. So I seriously want this removed cause its so much BS.
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2008, 08:32 AM #2
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Taking a tangent for a moment....

Since these clubs have been brought up here, I'd kind of like to hear some sort of reasoning as to how and why PMF and FOC are in any way different. They look to me to be clubs that are identical in reason, topic, and in some cases members. Is there this much of a rift between owners of a goggle???

These two clubs have seen a good amount of trouble and attention lately. Just want to clear some air in case of future developments.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:36 AM #3
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

PMF is a tight nit group of guys who lived in mask section for two years then they got shut down and moved to the Club Section but FOC was already there.

Now they dont let anyone in their club cause they dont like outsider. But FOC lets just about anyone in unless they are really anoying. They also dont like FOC cause to many people in their have colourfull masks which they hate.

Now about my infraction how in anyway was that post trolling.
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
Old 08-06-2008, 08:48 AM #4
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Big P is a Supporting Member
Big P donated to help Peyton Trent
Big P supports Bob Gurnsey
Big P supports our troops
It seems to be trolling to me as well. You made a statement that screams for other members to follow your lead and jump on that member for being what you call a troll. Its really not your job to figure out who is a troll and who is not.

The clubs do look very much alike, but I can see you points in where they differ, but you also have to see the reasoning behind pumps question in them. Mind you what when we come to clubs who are about the same over the same product, in this case a goggle/mask, the club that was there FIRST stays. If the majority of the members are in both clubs....why is there two clubs needed?

My advice is learn from your infraction for trolling and move on.

If it works, take it apart and find out why.

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.

Last edited by Big P : 08-06-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Big P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:55 AM #5
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Just so you know FOC was there first.

also I know it was a troll because at first he was going through my photobucket and posting all my pictures and making fun of them.

Then was like can I join becasue all the flexs in here are FTW and you all have the best conversations when inPMF him and the others are always like foc is fail cause all there masks are ugly and they have the worst conversations. And I also know he wouldnt want to have anything to do with FOC.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:57 AM #6
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

So All I was trying to do is get him out. Its just like this guy in the news he get robbbed trys to stop the robber and the store owner goes to jail.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:01 AM #7
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
It is not up to you to deal with a troll for this very reason as you get yourself in trouble. Report the post or bring your issue here so someone on staff can take care of it.

Kolder

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:05 AM #8
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

I reported all his posts and they never got delt with for like 2 hours so I tried to get him out cause He was ruining our thread.

also Just to show you that FOC was in clubs section First.

Pmf's first thread.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2594567

Our First thread.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2489895
Old 08-06-2008, 09:10 AM #9
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Also according to the faq it wasnt trolling though! Cause it says not to just say No but to give an answer so I did give him an answer to why he couldnt ""Join""
Old 08-06-2008, 09:16 AM #10
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
In the future you need to ignore him and wait for a moderator.

Kolder

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM #11
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Ok I will In the future. but I would Like this Infraction taken away cause I responded to him the way the FAQ said I should.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:40 AM #12
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Anyone care to elaborate on my last post.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:06 AM #13
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionshooter93 View Post
Ok I will In the future. but I would Like this Infraction taken away cause I responded to him the way the FAQ said I should.
How is calling him a troll a simple thing? how is yoru post not as bad as his?

I do not take PMs in regards to duties as a Mod. Please post all questions about this subject to the TTMA section.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:59 PM #14
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Asking him to leave and saying he cant join sounds alot like trolling to me
Old 08-06-2008, 08:54 PM #15
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
Its clear your not going to get the answer you want from us, and we are not going to change your mind that you were in the wrong so lets say it is what is it and move on.

The infraction at this point seems like its going to say as a mega has commented in this thread and has not decided to remove/reverse the infraction.

Sorry I/We could not help you in the manner you wished.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:53 AM #16
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

YEs but you never showed me how asking someone who was trolling my club to leave was trlling??
Old 08-07-2008, 09:14 AM #17
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
We tried, you did not like the answer. Have a great day.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:47 PM #18
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

I dont see were you showed me specificly how it was trolling.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:50 PM #19
Big P
ZERO TOLERANCE

Big P is a Moderator
I dont think you will ever see it at this point sir. I think your infraction will stay and I feel this thread has run its course.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:51 PM #20
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

So what calling him a troll is trolling.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:51 PM #21
p8ntball@ddict
CT's bestest butt buddy.

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntball@ddict is a Moderator
p8ntball@ddict is a Supporting Member
p8ntball@ddict is playing at Living Legends V
p8ntball@ddict supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntball@ddict is a PbNation video producer
p8ntball@ddict supports our troops
p8ntball@ddict has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
As we discussed in pm's, you were infracted for instigating not trolling. You continued to tell him he wasn't welcome when in fact he is. The club is not private. I understand your frustration with him trying to troll your club but the best suggestion I can give you is to report the posts and ignore them completely. Let us clean up the mess.

Thanks

tldr; provide links.
p8ntball@ddict is offline   Reply With Quote