PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-03-2008, 11:39 PM #43
tharealest
FO SHO WIT IT

has been a member for 10 years
Ive never understood the phrase "I could care less", I think it should be "I couldnt care less". I love Jesus. Good luck.
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2008, 10:28 AM #44
elbrookso

Thank you tharelaest.

Last edited by elbrookso : 08-04-2008 at 10:54 AM.
elbrookso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:35 AM #45
xblackstarx (Banned)
poke my penguin and die..

hey drew doesn't your mom go to first babtist slidell?.

isn't this tournament in montgomery (general area)? because if it is i know a team a little north of dothan that would probably go.
xblackstarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 PM #46
elbrookso

Yes, it is in Prattville, which is about 8 Mi. north. Still part of the Greater-Montgomery area.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:36 PM #47
elbrookso

Notice

This is a NOTICE to everyone that is planning to or would like to participate in this tournament.

We have had a whole lot of teams say that they are going to be there at the tournament, but as of now only a few have paid. Because the tournament is next week and we need a little more finalization so that we can make the proper arrangements, we have made a decision to cap the number of team at 20. The first 20 to pay will play.

Call me direct at 334-303-4732 or e-mail me at jbrooks@thezone-paintball.com so that I can get you the Pre-registration and Waiver forms. The deadline is Monday, August 7th at 7:00 pm.

Thanks and God Bless!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:14 PM #48
p8ntballfreak5

The Field layout and the Virtual Tours is up.Check it out by clicking on the link below

VIDEO LINK CLICK HERE

Field Layout

YES, I DURACOAT GUNS...COME SEE THE PICTURES

HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK
p8ntballfreak5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 AM #49
elbrookso

Registrations

Ok Guys,

We are down to the wire. The tournament is this Saturday. For those of you who have not gotten them to me already, I need to get those registrations. You can fax them to me at 334-284-2700 or scan and e-mail them back to me at jbrooks@thezone-paintball.com. When you e-mail me, please include your “Team Name” and some contact information. It is very hard to keep up with who is who. I will be away from my desk a lot this week. If you have any questions or need anything, please call me at 334-303-4732. Thanks’!

Jim
Old 08-13-2008, 11:35 AM #50
elbrookso

Cancellation Notice

Hey Guys,

I am very sorry to say it, but this tournament has been canceled. All pre-registrations that have been paid will be returned. I am sorry for any inconveniences that this may have caused. Nobody will feel them more than I will. I had a series of very tragic events happen in my life yesterday that will not be overcome in the next few days. I know that everything happens for a reason and that these things are part of God’s greater plan for me, but they are still a very hard pill to swallow. I just have to take some time to do so.

Unfortunately, as the key orchestrator for this event, no one else was prepared to have to take over at the last minute. I am truly sorry for this guys! Maybe we will try to reschedule for a later date. It will depend upon the responses from you. You will probably not see me posting on this site for a while. If you are interested in rescheduling this event, please contact Eric (p8ntballfreak5) and let him know.

Take care and please keep my family and I in your prayers.

God Bless!

Jim