PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-30-2008, 11:26 PM #1
ninjawithmini

splatter park and battle zone

i love splatter park there like about a lil over an hour so one weekend i didnt have th gas to go to splatter park. so for the first time i went to battle zone i drive in and kinda laghfed. and was thinking man is this a joke but i went ahead and figured i would give them a chance. the air is crazy priced so my air pass on my tank did no good there lol. balls priced ok and entry the same as splatter. but i got all aired up and ready to go and my gun wouldnt turn on man dead battery. so went and baught some off them 2 bucks apeace i needed 3. they gave me cheap a** dollar store batterys they were the kind with the black panther on them lol. my gun wouldnt even stay powered up so i asked if they had differnt brand. they said no and gave me some more batterys to to try i seen them even take them right out the pack but they were the same brand they didnt work either. so i got to play for like 5 mins before batterys went dead. but i was kinda glad anyways there fields was really little it was like i was playing in my freinds back yard lol. because i was going to leave anyways. but my point is thank goodness for splatter i love the place i dont think i will try a differnt field again. i wasted more money at battle i could of just put gas in my car and went to splatter and had money to play.
ninjawithmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 AM #2
lilkuf10

I am so glad i read all off that
lilkuf10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:03 PM #3
OsmosisJones
PepperOWNi

Wow...probably THE BEST post I've ever read...
OsmosisJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:22 PM #4
paintballer5645

has been a member for 10 years
paintballer5645 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjawithmini View Post
i love splatter park
I'm sorry to hear that...
paintballer5645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:01 PM #5
336maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkuf10 View Post
I am so glad i read all off that
336maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:25 PM #6
pbstar1792
SevenHundredThirtyFour

pbstar1792 plays in the PSP
pbstar1792 plays in the APPA D3 division
jesus christ....
pbstar1792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:09 PM #7
p8ntballer9906

p8ntballer9906 plays in the PSP
p8ntballer9906 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer5645 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that...
me too!
p8ntballer9906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:14 AM #8
Nothing37Personal

i want my time back
Nothing37Personal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:55 AM #9
lilkuf10

Please do us all a favor and never post on this website ever again unless you have something extremely important to say....such as "hey guys im quitting paintball" or "Im selling my computer so I wont ever be able to post on here again." What you have written not only wasted my time but also the time of several unlucky others. If you have something to say that is extremely unimportant please post it in the pump gun section.
lilkuf10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:56 AM #10
getajob5389

Quote:
Please do us all a favor and never post on this website ever again unless you have something extremely important to say....such as "hey guys im quitting paintball" or "Im selling my computer so I wont ever be able to post on here again." What you have written not only wasted my time but also the time of several unlucky others. If you have something to say that is extremely unimportant please post it in the pump gun section.

you got that right
getajob5389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM #11
ninjawithmini

oh im sorry go cry some more about it sound like a bunch of babys want some cheese with that wine so i treat you like babys go night night
ninjawithmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:42 PM #12
OsmosisJones
PepperOWNi

Are you seven years old or just retarded? You've made more grammatical errors in two posts than a special-ed teacher sees in an entire school year.
OsmosisJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:30 PM #13
336maniac

Quote:
336maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:49 PM #14
OhioPBMan

why the flaming...you COULD all just be nice guys and if you dont enjoy the thread, dont post.
OhioPBMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:24 PM #15
CTOWNPBALLA
ARMAGEDDON!!

Quote:

lawlz
CTOWNPBALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:34 PM #16
oldpbnewb

We've all had bad experiences at different places, but just because you are a dumb *** and forgot to bring batteries, it isn't the fields fault. Next time, be prepared.

As for Splatterpark, they have their issues as well. No PB park is perfect.
oldpbnewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:37 PM #17
oldpbnewb

Oh, and learn to type, use grammar and spell. You sound like a moron. Perhaps if you weren't borderline illiterate, you could score a job that allows you enough money to play where you want to.
oldpbnewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:58 AM #18
BadgerPaintball
Pew Pew

His posts makes my eyes bleed.

And Jesus cry.

Originally Posted by rilessmiles23
oh ok.well i have a brass eagle. and i usually get at least 5 poeple out of 10games so i guess i am a d2

Originally Posted by rilessmiles23 :
thanks for the help guys. i just got done playing today. and got some people out today. i got 3 poeple out of 6 games of recball. this kid asked me how log i have been plaiyng and i said 2 years and that am d2! thanks to you guys who told me what that means
BadgerPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups