feedback isues

Ok so here is the situation:

-Traded itouch for pb gear
-I Shipped itouch on friday with 2day priority shipping
-He got on monday and said he would ship on monday
-He didnt ship and then said it would go out on tues or wed
-Didnt ship till thurs
-He shipped ground instead of 2day priority shipping

This guy really f'd me over becuase of his inability to be true to what he said, but i know that if i leave bad feedback for him then he will do the same (thats how people on the nation are). But i did nothing wrong and he on the otherhand he didnt stand true to his word (as agreed upon in the deal aswell).

How can i give him bad feedback without getting some inreturn
aaazackaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2008, 04:50 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
I'm sorry but we can't mediate this deal for you. We have no way of knowing what actually transpired with the deal. We don't know what was promised, what was delivered or if either party is telling us the whole truth.

I agree that nothing is worse than doing your part and then having someone else not only fail to live up to their end, but also try and blame you for it not working out. I wish we had a better way to deal with retaliatory feedback. Ebay's answer is to allow both parties to mutually withdraw, but that doesn't actually warn users against bad traders/sellers. We're always looking for good ideas on how to improve the system so if you have any, please share.

Pretty much the only time we will mediate Feedback or a B/S/T deal at all is if one of our mods was used as a third party. Then we at least know what happened.

Before you do another deal on PbNation, we strongly recommend you read the B/S/T Tips. They might not have saved you this time, but there is a lot of valuable information in there.
John is online now   Reply With Quote