PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-04-2008, 02:31 PM #1
cpt morge maker

Looking for 1 guy for 3-man Team

Hi me and a friend are looking for 1 more person to make a 3man team for tourneys.

I just got started in paintball 2 months ago and same with him except he has been in woods ball for many years but no speedball till recent.

We are looking for someone willing to play quite often and anywhere from PBV,Paintball Barn, Blast camp,paintball heat,the bad landz, pretty much anywhere from indi to the michigan border and a little into Ill we all car pool to the events and take turns.

We try to play every weekend being tourney pratice somewhere or some woods ball with some buds.

We both got pretty much all brand new equipment and most of his is dye and all of mine is dye 08 gear. He is using a dm7 with magna hopper and I am using dm8 with magna hopper with the rf kit.

If you areinterested or want to hop in and play at times send me a message or give me a call at 219-406-2104 I work seconds so could be morning until I call back.
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2008, 04:30 PM #2
DaRrOn

Hey if you get a team together b4 sunday you should play the 3 man at IXP im sure there are some people on here wantin to play

Last edited by DaRrOn : 06-04-2008 at 04:32 PM.
DaRrOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:20 AM #3
Shotz
(SDS) EnVy

Damn... both of you guys got some nice guns for just getting into speedball! PM me for the team, I live in IL but I have transportation to IN.
Shotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:35 AM #4
cpt morge maker

This sunday my buddy is house shoppingbut otherwise I would definitley be down so if there was 2 other singles wanting to play this weekend Im down willing to meet and car pool.

Yea I figured I always wanted to play pb never had the money well did but wasted on cars and dumb stuff in high school but now grew up and need a hobby so I figured why buy k stuff then later need to buy better why not start out with some of the best at decent prices and not have to buy anything new for a while you know.

Also Pm'd u back Shotz

Anyone in the area we are doing some what we call getto speed ball this weekend with some buddies from work they don't do speedball just woods but we play in a hillbilles backyard (the dude makes 90k+ a year at subaru and lives like a poor mother fer) with co2 seeing no fill for hpa and no one really uses hpa but me,and 2 buddies but close quarters and fast and as always fun. All you would need is paint even if you didn't have a co2 gun we got extras and I have a co2 fill station enough for around 15 to 20 full 20 oz tanks

Last edited by cpt morge maker : 06-05-2008 at 02:39 AM.
cpt morge maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:23 AM #5
cpt morge maker

up anyone in area come on. I mean we will pick you up even if it was a must and you where like 1 hour away if you throw down for some gas but we need someone. Got to be someone.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:47 AM #6
justinrhoades18
justinrhoades18

hey where r u guys located out of
justinrhoades18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:06 PM #7
stonebag
Cowabunga

stonebag helped look for balloons
stonebag is playing at Living Legends V
stonebag owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
stonebag owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Just a suggestion, I wouldn't put your phone number out on the free internet like that. I know you are looking for a team and all, but I would only put up your email/screen names just to be safe.

Just a suggestion though, good luck.
stonebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:27 PM #8
cpt morge maker

Lafayette, IN and I also go home some times so Valparaiso,IN
Old 06-15-2008, 12:17 PM #9
BigJimSlade
B+L Sports and Games

Hey if you get your 3rd guy come check out our Bomb Squad events. We had a good first turnout and everyone had fun with the variant rules. As this is a series with 3 events you can still do good enough to take first for the season since we only had one event out of the three so far. We also have our Top Assassin coming up in a week. Pre-reg for $ savings and cheaper field fee afterwards.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:27 PM #10
insomniadayz
pythonpaintball.com

Hey, i am ranked d2 and looking for a team for the barn series. Go ahead and pm me if interested. im with another team so i cant do really any other series

GZ Timmy for Trade!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post47316319
insomniadayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:41 AM #11
BigJimSlade
B+L Sports and Games

Check out the "Free Agent" thread in here. He's looking for a team.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:16 PM #12
kjata090
Awesome!

has been a member for 10 years
kjata090 is an NCPA player
kjata090 is an NCPA National Champion
kjata090 plays in the APPA D5 division
you should come out to the barn 3 man on july 26th, do you guys play every weekend. Not many people i know come out to the barn every weekend except most of barn team. You should come and practice with us. The barn team of 3-5 people are practicing tomorrow go into the BYD and BYC thread and ask about time, they are looking for more people to practice with so they can do 3v3 otherwise they may run drills
kjata090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:23 PM #13
sjaatime
yo

i live in chesterton. my buddy and i are looking for a team if you want 3 with an alternate.

we're 18(me) and 17