Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 04:08 PM #1
xmillertime08x
•MADE OF LEGACY MATERIAL•

xmillertime08x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
<so Yeah My Dad Just Got A New Nikkon D60...>

so yeah my dad just got a new NIKKON D60 for father's day. And what does he do the first weekend he has it? He takes it to the beach.....yeah ignorance of the recommendations i gave him!!! LMAO!!!

So anyways heres just some of the 208 pictures he took that day...just fyi we were only there for like 6 hours...lol!

and yes i know some are good and some are bad...or just not as good...just gimme some good or bad or neutral comments on them....

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2008, 04:24 PM #2
Potz4Prez
I am a thinking thing oo~

Potz4Prez is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Ahaha..... D60...... ha.

"Originally Posted by AndyAllen019: Potz is the GDT.."

"Originally Posted by gentimmy: potz ur my hero"

"Originally Posted by AndyAllen019: By far the funniest post I have seen in quite some time[...] Well played, good sir, well played."
Old 07-21-2008, 04:32 PM #3
MC_chicken (Banned)
Doint what meatchubs does

Yawn
Old 07-21-2008, 04:50 PM #4
tonybhall
Mag Daddy

tonybhall is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
tonybhall supports our troops
Where to begin...

1. The photo of the Lifeguard stand is the only one you posted that has any photographic merit what-so-ever.

2. All of the other photos have serious subject issues. And when I say serious subject subject issues I mean they either don't have a subject, the subject isn't clear, or the subject is completely uninteresting.

3. Take a look in some book, magazines, or online at really good photographs. Try googling beach photos. Now find some you really like and ask yourself what the differences between yours and theirs are.

4. You clearly didn't read the rules of this forum before you posted here. I'd suggest you do so before you post here again. And take a few moments to read the other stickies as well. There is some great info there.

Welcome to ST P

/closed.

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
Closed Thread