Speed Challenge #16 : Direction
The photo can be from anytime prior to the deadline.. even when Dinosaurs were around.. as long as it relates to the topic. (new stuff will be held in a higher light... )
This competition is not put to a vote. The thread starter (me) is the sole judge, and whoever's photo I choose will "win" and gets the privilege of starting the next contest, and they will be judge.. and so on and so forth. Its pretty simple but we all know the people who inhabit this forum...
I will judge the photos on the subject itself, comp, lighting, creativity, all that fun stuff.
Posting will end at 12:00am PST (MIDNIGHT) Wednesday, July 9.
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT pm your photos to the judge, just post them in this thread. Lets try to keep the chit chat to a minimum so as not to clutter this all up. Potz is gay. If you have a question ask simply post in this thread and I will answer asap.
Winners will be announced as soon as possible after the contest has closed.
1. Camera -- Any Camera
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photo must not exceed 800 pixels maximum on the longest side
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --* ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.*
6. Commenting -- No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
Obviously this contest is not anonymous, however we will attempt to keep the politics for the rate you photo thread.