PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-11-2008, 10:23 AM #1
Switch719

Dye Invision, Proto Switch Goggles FS

Rules Posted at Bottom of Thread--Ignore at Your Own Risk!
More pictures available upon request.

1. Red Dye Invision Goggles SOLD

Red invisions with a red/clear lens. Used for about 4 months of reball, excellent condition.

Price: 30 OBO ***SOLD***
Trades: Offer.

2. Black Proto Switch

Proto Switch, a little faded from its original black but otherwise in good condition. Smoke lens in good shape. I may or may not have the visor if you want it--if you do I will look for it, and will eventually find it when I move at the end of the month if nothing else.

Price: 30 OBO
Trades: Offer.

Thread Rules
1. Be mature. Even better, be professional.
2. By posting here or PMing me you are agreeing to ship first. This rule is not set in stone; if you have exemplary feedback and conduct yourself well then I am willing to discuss alternate shipping arrangements.
3.If you make an offer, you should expect that I will either accept it or attempt to haggle. Remember: the first rule of negotiating is, always ask for more than you really want. If you don't like the price I'm asking, make a reasonable offer.
4. Trades are welcome, but pictures are required unless whatever you are offering is BNIB.
5. I am extremely busy between college, work, graduation, the prospect of finding a job and entering the workforce, and playing on a tournament paintball team. Please be patient. Please do not waste my time with lowballs or frivolous offers. I will do my best to respond to all serious offers in a timely manner, but please forgive me if I am not able.
6. All items will work when they leave my possession. I am not responsible for any damage incurred during shipping.
7. None of this "pm me lowest price" crap. My asking prices are posted clearly--if you don't like them, make a reasonable offer.
8. These rules are subject to change without notice. On the request of the buyer, I will provide a complete copy of the rules at the time we close on any deal and will agree to be held to those rules as they exist at that time, even if they change in the future.

Last edited by Switch719 : 07-17-2008 at 11:05 AM.
Switch719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2008, 12:08 PM #2
hulloPHROTO

part the invistion frames? PM me.
hulloPHROTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:09 AM #3
batt[o]
Matias Feldman

35 shipped to argentina for the proto mask?
New Feedback +25/-0
batt[o] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:04 PM #4
Switch719

Invisions are sold
Switch719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:01 PM #5
grahamcracka

grahamcracka plays in the PSP
grahamcracka plays in the APPA D3 division
Posting for feedback, dont hesitate guys!
grahamcracka is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.