Community Focus

Old 07-09-2008, 02:48 PM #1
Davey3

Davey3 is a Professional paintball player
Davey3 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Davey3 plays in the USPL
Davey3 plays in the PSP
Hi Everyone

Not sure if it is the Pal series but myself and team Dynasty are heading over to Malaysia. I believe the dates are Aug 1-3 not totaly sure but either way I just wanted to say what's up and I hope my second time to Malaysia is as good as the first time. Can't wait to see everyone agian.
Davey3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2008, 09:48 AM #2
Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey3 View Post
Not sure if it is the Pal series but myself and team Dynasty are heading over to Malaysia. I believe the dates are Aug 1-3 not totaly sure but either way I just wanted to say what's up and I hope my second time to Malaysia is as good as the first time. Can't wait to see everyone agian.
Hope my boys will get a chance of meeting you and the Team Dynasty! Thanks to Reza and the Big Guns of Malaysia! I think this is one of the Biggest Paintball Event in the region!

Go! go! go! Pilipinas!Go! go! go! Global Pinoy!

Excited to see our Malaysian brothers! Specially the Great Demonz Team!

GG'S TOP TEN PAINTBALL SITES

1.ARMY FUN CLUB/ ARMY ADVENTURE ZONE- Fort Bonifacio...2.THE JUNGLE- La Mesa Eco Park...3.GG EXTREME PARK-CCP Complex...4.CAMP HIGHLANDS-Tagaytay...5.CLARKY ADVENTURE CAMP- Holiday Inn Clark...6.ELC WARZONE-Antipolo....7.PUGAD LAWIN-Laurel Batangas...8.new SPLASH ISLAND EXTREME PARK/ SOUTHWOODS- Carmona...9. ISLAND COVE- Bacoor Cavite...new MARIKINA EXTREME PARK- Marikina...10.new JUNGLE JOE- Subic
...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1

Last edited by Big Brother : 07-18-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 AM #3
GunghoPaul
TEAM XTIONEER-MALAYSIA

has been a member for 10 years
Hi Davey...it is not the PAL Series but I'm sure it will be as good.We will all be there competing and look forward to seeing and showing you guys around...

It's is a jolly good show of Reza and guys to put it together....see you guys real soon.....cheers...

Big Bro...catch up with ya real soon....
GunghoPaul is offline   Reply With Quote