Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-18-2008, 08:17 AM #1
mcgyver38701
Delta Paintball Park

3-MAN DRAW @ Delta Paintball Park

July 19
3-Man Draw Tourny ( Teammates drawn from ceremonial box )
open to all rankings
semi-only
$5 per player air
$50 paint
Entry fee will be decided by players at captain's meeting ($50 per player MAX)
90% entry payback
50% 1st
30% 2nd
20% 3rd
pre-pay for your paint & get FREE PIZZA for lunch
8:30 check-in
9:00 start time
still need more info: call mcgyver @ 662-820-0067
www.deltapaintballpark.com

I may be Bigger , Older , Slower, But I promise you, I will shoot you out before you get there
mcgyver38701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2008, 08:26 AM #2
jarhead38759

I will be there for sure
WANT SOME COME GET SOME
jarhead38759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:40 PM #3
tickyticky
Hal Reece

tickyticky donated to help Peyton Trent
tickyticky is an NCPA player
tickyticky plays in the APPA D4 division
What time of paint? What is the turnout looking like?
tickyticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:55 AM #4
jarhead38759

either black lotus or draxus don't know on turn out yet got at least 5 local teams
WANT SOME COME GET SOME
Old 07-06-2008, 11:22 AM #5
bones38759

I am ready and will definatly be there. The last tornament was fantastic. It was some great fast action we just needed some more teams but the ones that showed up had a blast. This is a great type tounament for the people out there that love to play but does not have the people or resources for a team. This is a competition for anybody from beginers up to pro. This is definatly a great way to work on comunication skill because you never know who your teamates are going to be till they are pulled from the box everyone can learn from this type of tournament. I hope there is a great turnout for this event. The more people that come the better the action and the more we can play and have fun. The paint there is great and the cheapest that i know of. I hope he still has enough black lotus i love that stuff. It is so fragile that it will break just by dropping it and the fill is real thick and makes it hard to wipe off and cheat. Not that paitballers would do that nobody that loves the game would want to win by cheating. Paintballers tend to be real honest when it comes to tournaments. This is definatly an excellent way to sharpen your skils because you dont know your teamates weaknesses or strengths so it makes you step up your game a notch or two. The more people the better the competition and we all love that. Hope to see a great turnout. Kieth just got through fertalizing and wattering the field and it is greening up great. the grass is very easy to slide on there. Got to love that kind of grass. just like the saying at delta paintball park WANT SUM GET SOME that seems to sum everything up short and sweat and to the point so lets get it on unless your scared if you scared say your scared
bones38759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:26 AM #6
bones38759

I am ready and will definatly be there. The last tornament was fantastic. It was some great fast action we just needed some more teams but the ones that showed up had a blast. This is a great type tounament for the people out there that love to play but does not have the people or resources for a team. This is a competition for anybody from beginers up to pro. This is definatly a great way to work on comunication skill because you never know who your teamates are going to be till they are pulled from the box everyone can learn from this type of tournament. I hope there is a great turnout for this event. The more people that come the better the action and the more we can play and have fun. The paint there is great and the cheapest that i know of. I hope he still has enough black lotus i love that stuff. It is so fragile that it will break just by dropping it and the fill is real thick and makes it hard to wipe off and cheat. Not that paitballers would do that nobody that loves the game would want to win by cheating. Paintballers tend to be real honest when it comes to tournaments. This is definatly an excellent way to sharpen your skils because you dont know your teamates weaknesses or strengths so it makes you step up your game a notch or two. The more people the better the competition and we all love that. Hope to see a great turnout. Kieth just got through fertalizing and wattering the field and it is greening up great. the grass is very easy to slide on there. Got to love that kind of grass. just like the saying at delta paintball park WANT SUM GET SOME that seems to sum everything up short and sweat and to the point so lets get it on unless your scared if you scared say your scared
Old 07-06-2008, 12:27 PM #7
xx KlutCH xx

Wow.... Yeah the last tournament was sweet untile during the middle of the tourny all of a sudden the avvey's teams started coaching in a non-coaching tourny
xx KlutCH xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:54 PM #8
jarhead38759

sorry about that on the coaching i had posted that there would be no coaching but i was trying to keep it to wear everybody was happy i knew that there would be somethings about the tourney that people where unhappy about but i can only use that to make the next one better hope everybody can make it out it looks like its going to be a good turn out
WANT SOME COME GET SOME
Old 07-06-2008, 09:04 PM #9
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx KlutCH xx View Post
all of a sudden the avvey's teams started coaching in a non-coaching tourny
First of all if you are going to call someone out you need to at least spell there name correctly. It's ABBEYS. Before this event took place I talked to Keith, the Man that owns the place, he told me that coaching would be allowed. even in the captains meeting the coaching area was defined. So how was that a non coaching event??? Maybe this is what is wrong with the Mississippi paintball community.

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball

Last edited by J.Warner : 07-06-2008 at 09:08 PM.
J.Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:08 AM #10
xx KlutCH xx

Well between the referees not knowing how to pull an armband and the captain's meeting not stating anything near coaching. the captains meeting was just an explanation of hanging the flag and stepping outa bounds.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 AM #11
xx KlutCH xx

plus i would know how to spell your team's name but nobody knows who u kids are
Old 07-07-2008, 01:03 AM #12
OneToExist
The only One.

OneToExist has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
HA hahahahahahahaha HA hA hA HA Ok... Where do you live again?

PS: I've only played at Abbey's once, and am in no way affiliated with the team, owner, regulars, groupies, ho's, etc.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:11 AM #13
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

Quote:
I understand that you may not have ever heard of Abbeys. However your statement that "NOBODY knows who you kids are" is simply not true.
But No harm No foul. We should get together an scrimmage sometime.

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball
Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 PM #14
xx KlutCH xx

aight. make sure u bring as many teams as u can again so you might possibly have a chance of winning. Which you still couldn't do
Old 07-07-2008, 02:48 PM #15
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

I was just saying that we might get together sometime and run scrimmages against each other. You know all the well known teams do that sort of thing.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to provoke me in to some kind of an argument. You are correct we did not take first place. Maybe one day us “kids” might be as well known and e-cool as you are.

I give, you win. No one knows me anyway. This is my last post on this subject.

To: the Delta crew. I’m sorry for jacking your thread.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:16 PM #16
jarhead38759

man well glad everbody got to blow off this past few weeks at work sucked as well and what the hell i guess i can take some midol and get over it come on guys i know that stuff was not up to pro standards and that yea the refs were not pros either but hell i thought it was a good tourney just did not have the teams i would have liked to see show up lets save the he said she said for the field
WANT SOME COME GET SOME
Old 07-10-2008, 09:41 AM #17
mcgyver38701
Delta Paintball Park

whew???

boy, I need to check the nation a little more often. Didn't know that there was a 3 alarm fire going on until the marine called me. You know I was told a long time ago by a "retired pro player" whom I think Is back in the game , You can't please everybody all the time. But I will tell you right now , I really try to my best ability to actually do that. I even strive to do things right the first time as so I don't have to waste the time in doing again,. But , Yes, our refs Are actually young & Green at paintball , some less than a years experiance,wasn't everybody at one point in time? Hell, did anybody even notice the young lady that was reffing???? She is also a PLAYER, go figure that. But I'll tell you right now , I wouldn't trade any of them , Cuz they enjoy playing the sport of paintball, they have FUN, they make me have Fun, even though I spend the majority of my spare time at delta, It had gotten to where it was more work than fun , but they keep reminding me , by getting my old brokedown butt onto the field. SO lets have some Fun

I may be Bigger , Older , Slower, But I promise you, I will shoot you out before you get there
Old 07-11-2008, 07:39 PM #18
bones38759

I was one of the refs out on the field that day. None of the refs ever claimed to be profesionals at reffing. I remember in the meating that we expected everyone to play a honest game as anyone who loves the game should. We might not have done everything that the pros do. But i do remember there only being one complaint brought to the refs attention and it was investigated. If you had a problem you should have brought it up then. I am not saying every call was the right one but I dont know of any refs in any sport out there to this date that everything is called to perfection. Most anybody that plays paintball and plays in x ball knows the rules and knows when they are out if they are not sure they can always call for paint check. sorry if yall think the reffing sucked that bad i called it as I saw it.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:02 AM #19
jarhead38759

can't wait till next weekend
WANT SOME COME GET SOME
Old 07-13-2008, 05:36 PM #20
Jstgotbunkered

Jstgotbunkered owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jstgotbunkered supports Team VICIOUS
Jstgotbunkered supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
aight. make sure u bring as many teams as u can again so you might possibly have a chance of winning. Which you still couldn't do
Thats sad people need to have more respect for their elders.

GREED
MacDev Militia
I Fight For MacDev

APGOB Warped Kidz
Jstgotbunkered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:00 AM #21
mcgyver38701
Delta Paintball Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstgotbunkered View Post
Thats sad people need to have more respect for their elders.
Hey now , I don't know about this elder thing, maybe wiser, what do you say Jeff??? Why I can remember riding the banana bike to the woods to play........... enough said come on & lets play some ball & like the guy on tv sez lets settle this in the ring..... but really this should be a real good turnout if every one shows as promised, like maybe come on up & get mowed by a chic

ReplyRegional Ups