Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2008, 11:08 PM #1
dragunforce226

What should I upgrade my T.E.S with?

I am about to enter an amatuer tourney for speedball and am thinking about really starting to play a lot and for a team I have a stock Dragun T.E.S
any suggestions?
dragunforce226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:39 PM #2
dragunforce226

anyone? anyone? barrel, hopper, feedneck, dropforward, circuit board??? ANYTHING at all
Old 06-18-2008, 04:31 PM #3
dragunforce226

**** my life
Old 06-18-2008, 06:41 PM #4
slayer33
formely slayer3

upto u can buy a tboard or put a clamshell on it whatever u want if u want some parts let me know going to be getting rid of alot of dragun parts
slayer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:28 PM #5
Conquistidor575

Scott Wilder
Conquistidor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:44 AM #6
LZ EMPIR3
LZ EMPIR3

for hoppers, no help... everybody likes something diff, but i can tell u for ur gun, ur prolly gonna wanna run nitro, i suggest a new reg (i got a cp, its the $h1t) and u should know... dragun didnt make this gun easy to upgrade. if u get a new reg u have to get macro cuz the steel hose does not attach to anything else only a dragun. lucky for u macro is cheap (and better). but the first thing u should do is get a bolt. the aluminum one tears through oil and wears the marker a lot. but the problem w/ bolts is that good bolts dont fit... a lot of people have had to dremel out slots for detents. i use the shocktech superfly and that works pretty good, but i have been told they dont fit at all. but i have not noticed a bad fit, im sure im losing pressure but im not a stickler on how much air i shoot, i dont mind refilling. also if ur gun is brand new and u buy some paint and load it up and u cant shoot, its prolly cuz the eyes suck. for some reason they dont see some paint i have heard dark colors, light colors, idk which ones dont work but it pissed me off a lot. thanks to me either not reading or the manual sucking i didnt know that holding down the trigger for about 8-10 seconds while the gun is on and in any fire mode it disables the eyes and u can shoot anything u want. a good fix for that is get new eyes. if u want new eyes or a board scenariodreams.com is where its at. and btw just to let u know since u have joined the dragun club first thing u wanna do is go a get a roll of teflon tape and always have it near ur gun.
Dragun T.E.S. gray to silver~custom 3 way adjustable trigger~Shocktech T.E.S. tube~Halo A and a pulse~12'' Dye Titanium Boomstick silver to black~Shocktech Superfly Bolt~Pure Energy 3k 48 cu~CP reg~CP On/Off bottomline~blue macro

''Pressure makes diamonds.''
~General George Patton Jr

WTB a PMR
LZ EMPIR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:49 AM #7
LZ EMPIR3
LZ EMPIR3

i forgot, spyder threads. and drops u just put it where u are comfy w/ it, if u need a new one get a new one. and feedneck depends on how well/expensive ur hopper fits/is. halo didnt fit so i sanded it, stock feedneck. but im in the process of getting a pulse, if it doesnt fit, i will buy a clamping neck.
Dragun T.E.S. gray to silver~custom 3 way adjustable trigger~Shocktech T.E.S. tube~Halo A and a pulse~12'' Dye Titanium Boomstick silver to black~Shocktech Superfly Bolt~Pure Energy 3k 48 cu~CP reg~CP On/Off bottomline~blue macro

''Pressure makes diamonds.''
~General George Patton Jr

WTB a PMR
LZ EMPIR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:18 PM #8
Agitator

Tator's back....

Don't wanna' spam, but I have a lotta' good shtuff.

If you need a t-board, ver. c, I have one.

If you want:

air tank, t1 internals, palmer stabilizer reg, etc... I have that stuff.

Lmk via pm. Turning your tes into a t1 is very exciting... and cheap these days too.
Agitator is offline   Reply With Quote