PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-25-2008, 11:31 AM #1
Crimsonkid
pressure makes diamonds

Friendly fire on or off?

If your playing rec ball (not a tourny) and you get shot in the back by friendly fire are you out?

Also, what happens if you accidently shoot your self, are you out?
Crimsonkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2008, 01:00 PM #2
wallify

That depends, if its the beginning of the day and the players are new I will usually wipe them off and remind the group that friendly fire counts so be careful. If you shoot yourself, I think the embarrassment of shooting yourself and the welt left behind are already punishment enough.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:20 PM #3
lamorte
mod a la mode

Annual Supporting Member
lamorte is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
lamorte donated to help Peyton Trent
lamorte supports our troops
Arrow no more mr nice guy........

guess i'm not a nice guy, i'd call you or whomever out. i would say if you shot yourself, that would be a safety call to watch what you're doing.

it really pisses me off when people point their barrels towards my way reffing or not. people have the gall to look at me strange when i tell them to point it in the other direction. i could care less what they think. though it is not as lethal, i treat my markers like my firearms. i don't point them at anyone unless i intend to shoot them and i don't lay my finger on the trigger unless i intend to pull it. i try to always point the barrel in a safe direction. i think players new or experienced should do the same. if they don't, they need to be told about it of if they screw up need to learn even if it be sit out the game and think about what they did.

friendly fire? you need to pay more attention to who's on your team though i cannot deny that i've done it myself. been shot by my own team member plenty of times as well. when i have done it, i always make it a point to apologise to the person afterwards.

✩☾ habitually nocturnal ☾✩
lamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:45 PM #4
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Eh, if you've been hit from a live player (including yourself or your team) you're out.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:42 PM #5
kamikaze_kid

it happens a lot at my field but if its not on purpose the refs just tell us to wipe it off

especially if a younger player shot you
kamikaze_kid is offline   Reply With Quote